Blob Brazil insulting Alfie on radio.

Called him a screwball (wonder where that came from) and diver to Allardice. Some action needs to be taken...
And exactly what you going to do about it? Obviously he’s doing nothing illegal or his employers would halt the garbage he speaks. Here’s an idea don’t listen to the fat bastard!

Let’s compare Morelos to Edouard who he always manages to big up without calling a screwball.

One has set up a charity for underprivileged children in Colombia and the other is a criminal with firearm charges and was reported in a serious collision with a member of the public whilst, what eye witnesses reported as, drag racing his team-mate on the way to training. Who’s the screwball again?

On that note, what ever happened to the driving thing? He was reported to the procurator fiscal but strangely enough, nothing seemed to come after that...

becoming a bit of a broken record with this one but I still stand by my opinion that Eduoard isn't that good a striker, he definitely has potential but for the amount of money they spent, they aren't getting what you'd expect

lets reverse the situation - Morelos plays for them, we have Edouard and we spent £9m on him. We'd have a striker who has managed to score 13 goals in a pretty poor league, they'd have one who cost £1m with 12 goals and we'd be only 2pts clear with them having a game in hand. On here, I expect we'd not be happy because if you are a player coming to Scotland with a price tag like that, you'd expect at least 20 odd goals by Christmas in the league (he's got 17 in all competitions) and there is no chance he'd be talked up for £30m moves

whereas Morelos would be the best signing ever, going to lead them to the title, "he only cost £1m and is the Europa League's top scorer" etc, £30m+ bids from teams, new Falcao, blah blah blah. He certainly wouldn't have been called a waster if he was playing for them, although that's probably because their PR company would do something about it

And exactly what you going to do about it? Obviously he’s doing nothing illegal or his employers would halt the garbage he speaks. Here’s an idea don’t listen to the fat bastard!
Exactly what I've done. Highlight it and encourage action from the club. And I'll listen to whatever I want.

becoming a bit of a broken record with this one but I still stand by my opinion that Eduoard isn't that good a striker, he definitely has potential but for the amount of money they spent, they aren't getting what you'd expect

lets reverse the situation - Morelos plays for them, we have Edouard and we spent £9m on him. We'd have a striker who has managed to score 13 goals in a pretty poor league, they'd have one who cost £1m with 12 goals and we'd be only 2pts clear with them having a game in hand. On here, I expect we'd not be happy because if you are a player coming to Scotland with a price tag like that, you'd expect at least 20 odd goals by Christmas in the league (he's got 17 in all competitions) and there is no chance he'd be talked up for £30m moves

whereas Morelos would be the best signing ever, going to lead them to the title, "he only cost £1m and is the Europa League's top scorer" etc, £30m+ bids from teams, new Falcao, blah blah blah. He certainly wouldn't have been called a waster if he was playing for them, although that's probably because their PR company would do something about it
And he wouldn’t have the same disciplinary record, that’s for sure.

He's a cellik cheerleader. Constantly pushed 'Tierney £25M' pish for popcorn hips.

He's been using the term 'screwball' to Alfie for ages. He does not want us to get top dollar for AM.

This is where Super should be putting the boot into him. He doesn't though.

It would be 'TREMENDOUS' if you did though Super!

“Al tell ye”, he won’t be doing it anytime soon

Whilst I have EVERY sympathy for Alan Brazil suffering at the hands of the Celtic Paedophile Ring, I have absolutely ZERO sympathy for his inability to call it out on national radio.

He has a wonderful platform to ensure that the entire country knows what went on and what is currently happening yet he sticks his head in the sand and says nothing.

You can almost hear him through his slurring. He often offends Alfie like the rest of the Scottish mhedia, saddo.

His show gets some amount of listeners apparently. God knows how. I'm convinced he wings it, doesn't watch any fitbaw, doesn't do any research and asked how Bob Monkhouse's health was even though he'd been deid for six months.

He can't even pronounce any foreign players name.

Useless annoying Noel hunt.

Channels like Talksport hire guys like this fat alkie as he gives them the notoriety they want. An anywhere decent Radio Station would have sacked him by now for gross misconduct. Complaining about him is a waste of time because they want him to be controversial.

How can a man be so anti Rangers and love his filthy club after getting his ass tanned in there?? Beyond belief.

It would be brilliant if they had Gerrard call in to speak directly with Brazil and go right through him for talking about Alfie like that.
Its seems like a personal dislike he has for him rather than anything to do with his ability at this stage
It’d be even better to send Alfie’s even more screwball “mate” in to have a word.

Channels like Talksport hire guys like this fat alkie as he gives them the notoriety they want. An anywhere decent Radio Station would have sacked him by now for gross misconduct. Complaining about him is a waste of time because they want him to be controversial.
Thing is, he neither notorious nor controversial.
He’s just plain thick.

Brazil is very much one of the last ever opinions I would consider taking. A pointless mess of a human being.

As for calling Morelos a screwball - that is the kind of thing that should see him taken off air in this day and age.

What a vile, ingratiating, purple faced, fat, alcoholic sack of shit!! Get a taxi you lazy, overpaid, alky, mendicant prick and spare the overworked copper your rather ironic ‘blowhard’ philosophising.
He should probably have got a taxi fae Barrowfield.

%^*& him. He has shit where his brains should live. He still fawns over his club as well. Hear no evil, see no evil n all that.

Morelos is, by some distance, the best and most effective striker in the SPL. Because of this there appears to be a clear and rather obvious campaign by the pro-celtic media not so much to 'drive Morelos out of Scottish football (he is almost certainly going to be transferred in the summer anyway), but rather to taint Morelos with a view to minimizing the fee that Rangers could expect to receive for him.

Such tactics by Brazil and his fellow-travelers, are also motivated I suspect, out of fear. At the back of their minds they understand that the sham 'nine-in-a-row', 'the triple trebles' they have racked up during the past decade, were made possible only because of the huge financial advantages celtic enjoyed in the transfer market due to the stitch-up that saw Rangers being demoted to the 4th division, and thus conveniently out of the way. Any progress by Rangers in closing the unfair financial disparity built up during this period, is correctly viewed by them as a mortal danger to the bogus position of dominance they have held. This is exactly why Brazil and his ilk are desperate to minimize the transfer value of Morelos or Borna or Kamara.

I defended him a little last week when he said it as it was banter.

It absolutely is his opinion and the idea it is some conspiracy is plain nuts.

Today, for example, Brazil and Sam were chatting about forwards who could be brought into the EPL to do a good job. Brazil mentioned Alfie, called him a screwball but also said he was a cracking player. To be clear about that, Brazil brought him up in relation to being a good option for English sides. He 100% called him a screwball who loves to wind everyone up, but if you are looking to dent his value, you do not mention him in the conversation about top leagues buying players at all. You ignore him, and if other people bring him up, you write him off as a screwball AND not good enough.

It really is just as simple as Brazil is a scum fan and he has a low opinion of one of our players. Not everything is some Opus Dei conspiracy, sometimes people just have really shit opinions.
Brazil has a low opinion of himself obviously. Anybody who has suffered child abuse at a certain clubs boys club and still sticks up for them is mentally, seriously worrying.

Blocking the real world out with copious amounts of alcohol every day seems to work for the fat beach ball.

Brazil is an arse but McCoist really needs to be shutting this constant snipe he has an morelos down.
I am assuming ally wasn't on there this morning as the OP mentions allardyce but it's not the first time he has put the boot in on morelos and won't be the last.
Ally's too busy trying to be everybody's pal.

Alfie dived embarrassingly in front of the eyes of the world.

I love the guy but - in that respect - he's needs to reap what he sows in terms of folk labelling him a diver.

hDhUvA7.gif

He's a cellik cheerleader. Constantly pushed 'Tierney £25M' pish for popcorn hips.

He's been using the term 'screwball' to Alfie for ages. He does not want us to get top dollar for AM.

This is where Super should be putting the boot into him. He doesn't though.

It would be 'TREMENDOUS' if you did though Super!
He is still getting used by the mentally challengeds

the coaches at Celtic fc used him also

Surely that fat alky bastard’s head must have exploded by now. I’ve never seen a head as red and puffy as his in all my life.

Hurry up and put us all out if your misery, ya jakey toalie, and just finish yourself off in a blootering Absinth drowning

Alfie dived embarrassingly in front of the eyes of the world.

I love the guy but - in that respect - he's needs to reap what he sows in terms of folk labelling him a diver.
He doesn't dive anymore than Christie yet I don't hear fat ginger balls mention that.

And besides this isn't about his diving, it's about an orchestrated campaign of Celtic supporting media people to condone racism, bigotry, xenophobia and personal attacks upon him to not only devalue him and drive him out of the country but to get inside his head.

All of which has lead to open season upon him where he is free game to throw missiles at during games, to make banners insulting his mother, to abuse him in the street. To call him a black bastard.

And the media witch hunt has created these conditions and the victimisation of the victim of this absolute disgraceful treatment of a young plsyer has lead to him and the people who run his foundation receiving death threats. It's getting to the point where he will have to have body guards such is the level of bitterness and hostility against him that has been given a free run by the media and Scottish society in general.

It's an absolute fcuking disgrace and a damning indictment upon modern Scottish society.

Hope that clears that up.

Fat Brazil is a national joke.

It's embarrassing how much his alcoholism is brushed off as a good laugh on Talksport.

Cheltenham festival will finish him off.

Ally is another who needs to find his balls. We need our own defending our own otherwise they are not our own.

Too late for many .... especially after pretending he did not know how much money he was on in the lower leagues. I can’t stand him now tbh.

Morelos is, by some distance, the best and most effective striker in the SPL. Because of this there appears to be a clear and rather obvious campaign by the pro-celtic media not so much to 'drive Morelos out of Scottish football (he is almost certainly going to be transferred in the summer anyway), but rather to taint Morelos with a view to minimizing the fee that Rangers could expect to receive for him.

Such tactics by Brazil and his fellow-travelers, are also motivated I suspect, out of fear. At the back of their minds they understand that the sham 'nine-in-a-row', 'the triple trebles' they have racked up during the past decade, were made possible only because of the huge financial advantages celtic enjoyed in the transfer market due to the stitch-up that saw Rangers being demoted to the 4th division, and thus conveniently out of the way. Any progress by Rangers in closing the unfair financial disparity built up during this period, is correctly viewed by them as a mortal danger to the bogus position of dominance they have held. This is exactly why Brazil and his ilk are desperate to minimize the transfer value of Morelos or Borna or Kamara.
I would add to this, their intention to affect referees' decisions regarding Alfie.

I think we should henceforth refer to Brazil that bulbous, buggered, buffoon, as Jaba the Hun and when asked why ‘Hun’ explain to all and sundry that he is the cheerleader for a club who’s cultural leanings saw them backing Nazi Germany in WW2.

lets give them their dubiously earned monicker back and make it stick in perpetuity!!

"If I had a Tommy gun I'd shoot every 19th Century Terrorist hun , just for walking on the Queens highway " ?

Fat Brazil is a national joke.

It's embarrassing how much his alcoholism is brushed off as a good laugh on Talksport.

Cheltenham festival will finish him off.

I genuinely think this everyday. I wait til one of the bookie guys come on and see how long it takes to mention bevvy.

I heard Hartson on Radio Scotland's Sportsound saying that Alfie may be a really nice guy but "he turns into a monster when he gets on the park." What kind of language is that to be using?
These irresponsible comments and slurs are all designed to undermine Alfie's future value and paint a negative picture of him. We should be calling these out every time.
When speaking about Ceptic, he on numerous occasions said "we" need to do this or that. This guy is a blatent Ceptic, on the payroll, cheerleader who they wheel out anytime they want to apply pressure through the media.

Serious question, has Alfie ever gone out to hurt someone or put in an excessive challenge? His cards are all a result of reacting or petulance - something which is being eradicated with age/experience. You can never call him a monster though. Looks at thugs like Brown who take jabs at players off the ball or go in with straight leg, studs up challenges! We all know which is the worst!

Back