Blog on what to expect from Itten

Put it on his head, he will score. Sounds good to me.

Young lad wanting to make the most of his big move, big reputation and a long enough contract to ensure if he’s a big a hit as we hope he is, there’s a sell-on value. That’s a good transfer policy rather than some of the big name semi-retirement home duds over the years.

Brilliant just thinking how many times I've written here badly wanting a powerful mobile differential targetman who can score goals and we pull it off with Itten.

Fucking so happy this lad will give us that different option we have badly lacked and along with Roofe we have two quality strikers who will give us a dynamic cutting edge.

I’ve been saying for a while we need someone good in the air that can make the most of the quality deliveries that Borna and Tav provide but it sounds like he also has a lot more to his game.

This season we are seeing the finishing touches put on a 3 year plan where we have a very clear system and have purposely brought in players that will thrive in that system

Good read.

I only spent 5 minutes watching Itten there and every single goal was almost the same. Him finding space in the box through good link up play or an intelligent run, someone playing a good cross/pass for him to make a one touch finish with either his foot or head.

He definitely looks like a penalty box striker, he comes alive in there. 93 of his 125 shots were in the box. His aerial ability is superb, 21 shots after crosses and 8 have been goals.

The exciting thing for stat geeks out there like me is he is not outperforming his xG, so his impressive goalscoring for club and country is purely down to the smart positions he gets himself into in the box.

From a swiss journo. Hope admin don't mind a new thread being created but it'd probably get lost in the main one. Knowing nothing about the lad I thought it was interesting.

Good read, thanks OP!

Boy looks happy to be here and if I’m honest he excites me more than Roofe given his age

I must confess that I had never really heard about the lad but reading this has given me hope that we have signed a promising player who has experience in a decent league . So I am already looking forward to seeing him

If this is an accurate assessment of Itten then he may be the perfect signing. Ends all talk of signing the lad from Livingstone.

Would love this guy to be teaming up with Morelos but looks like Alfie is off to pastures new.

Hopefully Roofe and Defoe form a strong partnership with this lad.

Will be especially useful at home I reckon against tight defences.

Welcome to the World's Most Successful Club - Rangers.

between him and Hagi the birds must be foaming at the....

Big handsome bassa

Quarter of his goals this season are from headers going by that article. Going to be a nice big target for Tav and Borna to aim for. Really excited about this lad

Great post.
Looks the business. With him and Kemar Roofe things looking really positive. Hold on to Buff and we have a great squad in my opinion.
55 would be the greatest ever feeling as a Rangers player and euphoric for the support to see the greetin Shettleston Harriers...bring it on

To think a few wanted cosgrove/dykes......convinced this lad will score an absolute barrel load up here tremendous buisness

Looks like we've got a very exciting prospect on our hands. Cant wait to see him start banging in the goals, wearing ablue shirt!

What I have noticed from the couple of YouTube compilations of Itten that I have watched in last half hour is the amount of his goals that come from inside the width of the goals, both with head and feet.

Given that we have attacking full backs that can put in good delivery I would expect this guy to have a barrowload of chances.

Back