Blogger exclusive - letter to UEFA

John james gets more attention than the prick actually deserved ,the guy is a loonball best ignored and hopefully he jumps off a cliff

Does anybody live in St Albans?

It's not a big place,he must be spotted out and about wearing his green and grey?

The guy needs a kick in the stones/legal action taken against him/mood stabilisers.

tenor.gif

Absolutely hilarious, you know any letter that starts with that goes directly in the bin where it belongs.

You can just imagine how high this fucker's blood pressure must be. He will be typing this pish holding his breath with veins near exploding from his warped brain.

Obviously the crackpots are running out of material so they've reverted back to the old faithful 'Sevco 2012' patter which has been disproved time and time again.

I pity these bloggers, I laugh how their entire lives are consumed by us but a large part of me would like to shut them up once and for all.

55 will be an absolute circus. They’ll be falling over themselves to crowdfund a LOLsuit of the SPFL for recognising it as such. Not to mention the constant stream of media reports from around the world talking about it as our next title as opposed to our first ever, They’re gonna be a laughing stock and I can’t wait to watch it unfold.

Are they still clinging to that one letter from UEFA that mentions a 'new' club' (written by someone whose first language is not English) as 'proof' we are a new club, despite everything else UEFA have said?

Last edited:
Are they still clinging to that one letter from UEFA that mentions a 'new' club' (written by someone whose first language is not English) is 'proof' we are a new club, despite everything else UEFA have said?

Pretty much. They do the same with an anonymous article written on the fifa website that claims we’re a new club. They refuse to accept that it’s all meaningless unless it’s official, and we are officially the same club according to Uefas official website.

Pretty much. They do the same with an anonymous article written on the fifa website that claims we’re a new club. They refuse to accept that it’s all meaningless unless it’s official, and we are officially the same club according to Uefas official website.

https://www.scotsman.com/news-2-15012/asa-clears-rangers-over-most-successful-club-ad-1-2962532

It kills them to know that the Advertising Standards Authority took the same view as the football authorities, the European Club Association (ECA), Lord Nimmo Smith and the panel of the London Stock Exchange.

For the avoidance of doubt we stress again Rangers FC is Scotland’s most successful football club.

Last edited:
UEFA must be sick of these chunts by now. The only fan base in the world that that spends its entire existence pleading with others to understand their mental illness over a rival.

We win the league this season and everything they've lived for since around 2010 will have fizzled into nothing.

An entire decade of their lives dedicated to absolutely nothing. Imagine your 20s, best days of your life. Normal people are away partying, shagging, living with no real demands, putting together the building blocks of a career.

These sad acts have spent it in their dimly lit bedsits going through more keyboards than packets of johnnies. The fallout from 55 will be wonderful.

Two massive, life-changing blows about to fall within a few months of each other - we get Title #55 and their club is officially outed as an enabler of the worst paedophile ring in world sporting history, with all the legal, financial and reputational damage that will follow.

Never fails to amaze me that Celtic have won 8 titles in a row and are strong favourites for 10, they've won the last 9 domestic trophys on offer, yet they still spend their days on shite like this Haha.

Are they still clinging to that one letter from UEFA that mentions a 'new' club' (written by someone whose first language is not English) as 'proof' we are a new club, despite everything else UEFA have said?

That letter is as dodgy as a Lada Riva.

This “supposed” letter was kept secret and not shown to anyone for 9 months by Celtic quick news?

Someone at UEFA tells the nonce everything they want to hear but they don’t show it to anyone till it’s leaked by someone with nothing to do with them?

Definitely not a suspect highly edited letter by the looks of it?

This “supposed” letter was kept secret and not shown to anyone for 9 months by Celtic quick news?

Someone at UEFA tells the nonce everything they want to hear but they don’t show it to anyone till it’s leaked by someone with nothing to do with them?

They can keep secrets when it suits them

Dear UEFA, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan

This is John James

Dear John,

Sitting here at the hotel pool, lovely cold pint on the table, my two gorgeous kids playing happily in the pool.

I’m absolutely loving my fellow Bears ripping the utter pish out of your pretend letter to a pretend guy in Switzerland. I don’t think the guy is listening, why don’t you take out a five grand advert in a Swiss newspaper.

Hoping your next shite is a hedgehog,
CC

Still lol'ing at 'Award Winning Journalist' which for me is undoubtedly the highlight of the article.

wonder if he ever found out who fathered the children he thought was his, at least they are safe knowing he was kicked out the house.

some day soon i hope the social catch u with this unemployed time waster whos baws should have been parted by now.

Dear John James,

We are sorry to hear of your illness and suggest you keep taking your tablets and seek further therapy. Also could you please desist from contacting me as my good lady is complain about my daily soiled undercrackers from reading your inane drivel
Get help ya Lulu
Regards,
Dick Bellend
Yoofa mental health co-ordinator

If you open with “I am an award winning journalist” and close with “I have long since pierced their corporate veils” you’re obviously not a professional journalist, let alone a genuinely award winning one.

Surely Celtic have learned to their benefit that UEFA are quite on the button when it comes to teams not meeting their rules in their competitions (ie Legia and Sion)?

To that end, you'd think that when UEFA don't investigate this nonsense that would be enough to make a normal person stop and think "hold on, maybe I'm wrong here." Unfortunately...

John James

The absolute moon-howling wank who's own wife fucked off, to get away from his insanity and save her weans from being corralled into his fantasy world.

Yes, that John James :D LOL

you are forgetting that, its a different letter than journos recived about the same thing at the same time from traverso, their letters didnt have the new club/company bit in it, wonder how that happened :rolleyes:

It must take some effort for these fûckwits to continually refer to us as Sevco or The Rangers:D

They are that retarded that they don’t realise that our historic crests all said The Rangers Football Club on them.

It’s great to know that after all these years of unchallenged dominance, we still consume their every thought.

I’d pity these cûnts due to their mental instability if it wasn’t for the fact that they are filthy scumbag mentally challenged bastards.

Why not write to a judge and see if he can help you see your kids ya moonhowling mentally challenged fucknugget

These deranged lunatics will take this whole new club thing to the grave with them. I’d hate to be that obsessed with anything, it must actually have a negative impact on your life.

Back