Blue bell tenerife

I hope it's not the virus affecting the planet.

Best wishes to him.

All the best to Craig and family. Always made to feel welcome anytime myself and girlfriend have been in.

Best wishes to all and a speedy recovery!

Great bar, had a good laugh there with patrons and staff about 5yrs ago.

So sorry to hear that ,bluebell was my local for many years .get well soon Campbell. Lots of love Gandhi and Sarah x

Just contacted my sister in law, she said Campbell had been in hospital for a few weeks, blocked veins. She said he was having an operation the day they came back, that was a week past Wednesday. Thoughts go out to Campbell and Craig, had many a good day, night in the Bluebell.

Just spoke to Craig and he said there has been an improvement from yesterday but still not out the woods yet he’s still fighting
Me and Campbell went to Valencia together along with the tenerife loyal and it was my first trip to Europe with the bears .it was the best time in Europe I've spent with loyal bears. Campbell shared a room with tin tin who was from balllybeen (Belfast) but woke up in a water bed !pissed the bed! The next day we partied in one of the main squares and the place was bouncing. At about lunch time Campbell said he fancied some food so me made our way to McDonald's. As we walked in some sumbag tried to dip Campbells back pocket and I decided to knock the tramp out .fast forward 3 hours I'm back in the square with Campbell (I've a broken wrist In plaster) after having to visit the local hospital. Anyway this guy is one of my rangers heroes and I will never forget him !

I’ve not been in for a long while, but used to go to Tenerife twice a year for god knows how many years.

The Bluebell was my favourite ever boozer, was never out the place and we had some amazing nights in there.

Best wishes to Campbell.

Back