Blue Glasgow

Gio 8

Not sure if it’s just been a coincidence today but for the first time in many, many years, I have seen Rangers tops outnumbering the Tims quite comfortably. Was down at the Asda in Parkhead and easily saw 4 bears kits for every one of their tops.

A lovely change to the green and white onslaught we have had to look at over the years. Anyone else noticed the same recently or just me?

Not sure if it’s just been a coincidence today but for the first time in many, many years, I have seen Rangers tops outnumbering the Tims quite comfortably. Was down at the Asda in Parkhead and easily saw 4 bears kits for every one of their tops.

A lovely change to the green and white onslaught we have had to look at over the years. Anyone else noticed the same recently or just me?
Noticed a lot of bears today in Dumfries did see one of the dark side!but unless my eyes are playing tricks I'm sure it was grey and green!

I clocked a guy in Balmaha today, he must have been walking as he had all the essential gear... boots, gators, trousers, ruck sack, sticks, hat and of course washed out well worn sellik tap.

Mental.

Unfortunately I seem to live in the timmiest area in Scotland due to the excellence of the local secondary school. So far in the 3yrs living here have never seen a Gers top.

I must admit I’m disappointed that when various other outlets snubbed the Slug and sold our tops, there not out there in full force.

Tangerine top in b&q bishopbriggs today. Couple in town during the week. No scum tops clocked.

There was never many mentally challenged tops up our way, but now all of a sudden, the football parks are filled with Gers strips again.

Beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Afraid to say Green and grey predominate at Asda Toryglen (Mhankie area), but the Rangers guides were doing a bag pack. 7

Was always our city

Just couldn’t show it because of our boycottto the fat man

Our city
Our rules

Now Fuk off you mentally challengeds

I'm in Kilmarnock for the weekend and seen a few tops on the go including a couple of families which is great to see, only seen 2 or 3 mentally challengeds in the green and grey appropriately looking like tramps.

Moved house a few months ago and not seen a single mentally challenged top in my street. Plenty wee guys kicking about with bears tops on

Can't wait for a kit release in hopefully June to see everyone in Glasgow proudly walking the streets with their tops on.

More tops bought=more funds for Gerrard=League title

A right few round my way as always, and saw Jimmy Bell getting out of his blue transit van wearing the training kit.
Always bears on show in my street.

Saw a family taking a selfie outside the Rangers Shop at St. Enoch Square yesterday. The wee boy looked really excited to be visiting the shop.

Still frustrates me when I see youngsters cutting around Glasgow in Spurs and Barcelona tops. When a Juvenile upgrades their season ticket they should be handed our new strip for free
My wee lad got his top with 20 Morelos on it hasn’t had it off he loves it.
I wear mine watching the game but not going to shops but have no issues with kids in tops unless in a pram that makes me cringe a bit.

I read this thread this morning and it made me put the colours on for a stroll around Airdrie to get the capitals bevy out my system from yesterday.

We are the people

Ive seen plenty mentally challenged tops in Newton Mearns down the years sadly
Changed days up there which is a shame used to be a no go area with a poet top on.

To put things in perspective, the Mearns has grown at a rapid rate over the past 10 years.

It now has a population of over 27k, so there's mentally challengeds in the area now, 3.2k to be exact.

You see a few mentally challenged tops about and they were probably more noticeable during our merchandise boycott.

However, nowadays the number of Gers tops you see compared to mentally challenged ones mirrors the 8 to1 ratio in the Mearns.

To put things in perspective, the Mearns has grown at a rapid rate over the past 10 years.

It now has a population of over 27k, so there's mentally challengeds in the area now, 3.2k to be exact.

You see a few mentally challenged tops about and they were probably more noticeable during our merchandise boycott.

However, nowadays the number of Gers tops you see compared to mentally challenged ones mirrors the 8 to1 ratio in the Mearns.
Its not only Catholics that support Celtic though so your census figures dont really mean much.

I went to Mearns Castle and there was plenty Celtic supporters when I was there and that was 20 years ago.

Back