Blue Noses Are Born

So you are saying even though I was born down south and did not move to Scotland until I was 7, had no interest in football until I came up here I was always destined to be a bluenose from birth? I really really like that!

I’m already in bits and not even made it anywhere near Ibrox yet. God bless Walter Smith indeed it’s going to take a long long time before this pain even remotely subsides. Thank you Walter for so many amazing memories. Lets indeed raise the roof tonight from start to finish.

So you are saying even though I was born down south and did not move to Scotland until I was 7, had no interest in football until I came up here I was always destined to be a bluenose from birth? I really really like that!

I’m already in bits and not even made it anywhere near Ibrox yet. God bless Walter Smith indeed it’s going to take a long long time before this pain even remotely subsides. Thank you Walter for so many amazing memories. Lets indeed raise the roof tonight from start to finish.
These are heartfelt comments, I doff my hat to you sir.

Not manufactured we do not chose we are chosen those don’t understand don’t matter
Those that do understand need no explanation We are the people!

Let’s all raise the roof off Ibrox stadium tonight for one of the Greatest Rangers in our history!

God bless Walter Smith!
Couldn't have used better words. I am genuinely gutted about the passing of my gaffer. I grew up with him in charge of us and what a man he was.

Congratulations on being chosen.

Ge yourself up to Ibrox before it's too late.

The OP’s sentiment is spot on. I’ve been too emotional past few days to talk about Walter. The club and its many legendary figureheads throughout 150 years have given us so much. An identity, passion, love, culture unique.

See Euan Cameron quote when he said to Walter I can understand now why you left Scotland for Rangers now . Walter's reply summed it up NO you don't son you are not a Rangers man. This sums it up

Back