Blue Pitch and Margarita Holdings

Bearsden Bear

Did we ever finally discover who was actually behind these nominees?

The quite extraordinary lengths they went to just to conceal their identity is IMHO every bit as sinister as Ashley's gagging clause re the strips deal.

Well done, by the way, to the Board and other shareholders for marginalising them, but I would still like to know who was really behind them?

The quite extraordinary lengths they went to just to conceal their identity is IMHO every bit as sinister as Ashley's gagging clause re the strips deal.

Well done, by the way, to the Board and other shareholders for marginalising them, but I would still like to know who was really behind them?

Blue Pitch was Rafazi I believe

Getting slowly but surely diluted out once this next offer goes ahead lose even more also barred from having a vote on anything aswell so they are a busted flush and their shares don't matter until they are sold on

Agreed plus the threatened legal action following the shares being suspended doesn't seem to have happened! :))

BPH was the Beirut based lawyer Mazen Houssami. Margarita was inextricably linked to them (BPH) through someone with links to Green (their name escapes me just now...)

Was Margarita not that Houssami guy?

He was just the lawyer, claimed he was the legal owner of the shares, and probably was, but they wouldn't have been his.

Probably the same lot that owned them that got near on what was it, £2m for a few access points dotted round the stadium for WiFi

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/listen-imran-ahmads-response-trace-6563017

She also runs a salon called Almas Hair & Beauty about two kilometres away and is a member of the local Rotary club. We obtained a phone number for the house from DHA records online.

When we rang, a male relative answered. Ahmad was eventually put on the line and asked: “Who is this?”

When we explained it was the Record, he replied: “Okay, can you f*** off?”

We answered: “No problem.”

Back