Bluenose now an offensive phrase apparently

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the word “Boffin” used in any context other than in some trashy tabloid puff piece.

File under “bonk”, “romp”, “manhood” and “supremo”.

I live in England. Whenever I have been asked which team I support I always reply that I am a bluenose. I see nothing offensive in that. Birmingham City fans are referred to as bluenoses both by themselves and Villa fans. Villa fans are referred to a Villains.

Who knew the film Demolition Man would turn out to be a prophecy. What a load of shit but the sad thing is it will be taken serious.

As If the Woke World is not enough,along comes the Nanny state.
I find it really funny,because I really don’t give a shit what people say,
sticks and stones and all that.

I don't find proddy offensive either. We always said we attended a "proddy" school. Jungle Jims isn't offensive either. Don't these people have better things to do with their time?!

"It explains why terms such as “zombies” and “manky mob” are offensive and even gives politically-correct alternatives."

Haha wtf. They are supposed to be offensive one assumes.

Bloody boffins.
Bang on. That's the whole point of shouting abuse at opponents "to offend".
Look no further than that old Billy Connolly skit about pals from opposite sides going to an OF Game

Time these universities had a deep cleansing. How much are these clowns being paid to come out with this guff.

Keep it to the chattering classes at their cheese and wine parties, give me a working class boozer and all the offensive stuff that comes with it.

I am a bluenose my father was a bluenose my father’s father was a bluenose as was my father’s father’s father.

My first grandchild was born last saturday and the day he was born he was told he was a wee bluenose and he'll be told until he knows what it means to be a bluenose .

Back