Blues Brothers podcast

I only just discovered this last week aswell.

I've subscribed to.the YouTube channel.so.will.watch a few in the future.

Enjoy the banter and stories on the show. I know Derek Ferguson gets a bit of stick on here but he seems at ease with wee Durrant beside him. Love Durrant of course , if only he could stop saying "now" all the time. :)

Listen to it every week its very good as said above Derek Ferguson is fine when hes not taking the BBC coin.

Enjoy the banter and stories on the show. I know Derek Ferguson gets a bit of stick on here but he seems at ease with wee Durrant beside him. Love Durrant of course , if only he could stop saying "now" all the time. :)
I had reservations because of some of Ferguson utterances over the years. But away from the BBC he actually comes across as a fan of the club. Its lot better than I thought it would be.

Just listening to it now, it's excellent, how can Derek Ferguson come across so different to how he does on the BBC though?

FOR THE BEST Part of the season our team has gelled into a much stronger unit than any previous season so would be fair to say these to fools Jones and Big geo can expect nothing else than a p45 rather than a league winners medal as the rest of our squad quietly goin about there business in a PROFFESIONAL way

Just listening to it now, it's excellent, how can Derek Ferguson come across so different to how he does on the BBC though?

You could never guess that was the same guy from both shows if you didn’t already know and that’s a sad indictment on Ferguson and the culture at BBC Scotland.

Outstanding,flabbergasted by Derek Ferguson after hearing some of the stuff he's came away with, 'We' ,Us','I've told my Mrs not to expect to see me for at least two weeks when we do 55', 'I'm going to go tonto'

Good to hear but surprised after some of the stuff he's come out with in the no too distant past.

Outstanding,flabbergasted by Derek Ferguson after hearing some of the stuff he's came away with, 'We' ,Us','I've told my Mrs not to expect to see me for at least two weeks when we do 55', 'I'm going to go tonto'

Good to hear but surprised after some of the stuff he's come out with in the no too distant past.
He's doing a podcast for Rangers fans .... not really that much of a surprise is it ?

When he does Radio Scotland he plays up to the haters .... he will do whatever it takes really

Not my cuppa tea

He's doing a podcast for Rangers fans .... not really that much of a surprise is it ?

When he does Radio Scotland he plays up to the haters .... he will do whatever it takes really

Not my cuppa tea
Just didn't expect him to be so brazen about it given his employers will obviously have access to it,also didn't think he was so staunch in his support for us anymore.

He is always saying now and Ferguson is always saying listen its murder :D

FOR THE BEST Part of the season our team has gelled into a much stronger unit than any previous season so would be fair to say these to fools Jones and Big geo can expect nothing else than a p45 rather than a league winners medal as the rest of our squad quietly goin about there business in a PROFFESIONAL way

Aye. Right.

Cheers m8 100% tru blue family's name s Lee Jane parlane an sons name kai so no dark side here bro 55 will be up there with Barcelona an Manchester along with kai johansen winner in 66 Cup final replay

For anyone who wasn't watch live...

Was very good tonight with the special guests (spoiler) King Richard and Gregory Vignal

wee Durranty and Ferguson top class as usual

Back