Board meeting called

Status
Not open for further replies.
They simply cannot come out of it and declare the 'vote of confidence'. They surely must know by the crowd reaction, social media etc that he is done. The Euro exit was still early into the 'rebuild' however any good will or desire to allow him more time after that shambles is now gone.

For the record I was one who believed he needed more time but as time has went on it is not to be and we need to cut our losses and do it quick and decisively.

Thank f\/ck.

Now King, you need to dig deep and get someone with serious repute in and give us some hope and a kick up the arse.

Pedro seems a good guy but a long way short of what we need in the managers office.

Thanks for the effort but enough is enough.

One has to assume he wont be getting a 3 year pay off as i dont think the board can afford that. I have no pity for the man whatsoever. Its a touch world and he is literally contributing to heartache for many thousands of people week after week. He has had chance after chance after chance to redeem himself and failed virtually every time.
Next problem is who to get in and when? The squad is poor. Pena and Herrera are just awful players. Is there money to over haul the squad again?

What is going to annoy me is this interim manager shit, we can't really afford to waste any more time.

too little too late

the season is already a disaster. This should have been sorted out weeks / months ago.

every single person associated with Rangers knew the end game here

another season written off

what an utter disaster

Genuinely feel sorry for Pedro he came and bought it it all and tried his best but his best isn't enough

I know its a shame mate, im sure he will get a job back in Mexico, nice guy but it was a shambles from start to finish.

I think he has been too ruthless and the players just think he is a d1ck

There's a sense of inevitably about this now.

Don't get any great satisfaction from saying it's the correct decision.

Please lets not turn this thread into a battle of ITK’ers.

Or at least give us a bit of entertainment and provide ‘the list’.

Wish him all the best, the gamble just didn't work! Truth be told he'll be leaving us just as big a mess as the man he replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back