Board meeting called

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of that site. Anyone know of their credibility?
He’s a wee mentally challenged shitehawk who constantly makes up stuff and steals infor from other twitter accounts and passes it off as his own.

As said on here aswell always comes up with mad instalment plans that we are using to pay players

I like Pedro, he comes across well and clearly has class.

However results and issues that’s gone on at the club certainly look as if his position is untenable.

I’ll feel sorry for him if he goes, don’t like seeing what’s happening with him the now, give the guy some slack if he’s going then so be it.

Certainly I won’t enjoy it or seeing it happen, I wanted him to be a success and it saddens me to see how it’s panned out quickly.

Whatever happens Pedro will act with the dignity we would expect from him, it’s about time some on here showed him some respect.

He’s the Rangers manager, this is what the media have wanted all along by taking the piss and belittling him with no fight back.

If he’s replaced the media (every one of them) should be treated with utter contempt by everyone at the club including us supporters.

Sick fed up of their shite and we to an extent have accepted it

What's happening here is similar to what happened to Graham Taylor as England boss I think.

A smashing bloke who loves the game, but just never had it at that level to get the success the fans wanted and the press mocked him incessantly.

What's happening here is similar to what happened to Graham Taylor as England boss I think.

A smashing bloke who loves the game, but just never had it at that level to get the success the fans wanted and the press mocked him incessantly.

The level of ridicule that Pedro has been subjected to far outstrips anything that anyone else has had to suffer in this shitty footballing enviroment.

Venglos got it at Celtic in the beginning but he did scud us 5-1 and went on a four month unbeaten run and eventually the ridicule stopped.

Pedro has had it from day one. And it's been ramped to ridiculous levels by the main newspaper in the country and major broadcaster of the game.

it didn't work because he has no history of success anywhere as a manager
he is a complete nobody who should have never have been anywhere near our hotseat.

Its hardly caixinhas fault tho if someone offered me a bucket load of money to take a dream job. I'd be all over it like a tramp with a bag of chips. Did you expect him to say nah im pish I'll give it a miss. He truly hasn't been up to much and couldn't cope it's plain for everyone to see. But his appointment rests with the board. So try save your anger for them.

a joke of an appointment in the first place

Yes but ask yourself if you would have put up with someone trying to constantly injure your foot if he did that in the street he would have been kissing the pavement after being lamped!
It wasn't pavement though it was the football pitch.
We know there was severe provocation,but that doesn't mean you have to react.

My source is telling me he is away and Murty will be in charge for Hearts.

McLeish may be drafted in next week until the end of the season but it all depends on Pedro's settlement.

Side note: I said he was the wrong man for the job after his first press conference and was chastised on here. I hope my opinion will be taken more seriously in future.

Is this legit?? :D

Who's your source so we can judge your opinion more fairly?

From @InsideSFA:

From what I've been told, if Rangers can raise the funds then Pedro Caixinha will be sacked ASAP, if not he'll remain for the time being.
Sacking Caixinha was the only topic in the Rangers board meeting this morning, still got some support, particularly from two board members.
The main focus was the funds it would take to sack him immediately, ideally they'd prefer him to resign, two board members want him to stay.
Dave King was fully supportive of him after the Motherwell game but the criticism directed at him has caused him to sway against Pedro now.

Sounds like complete and utter guesswork to me. 'InsideSFA' sounds like the type of twitter account that claims to champion the whole of Scottish Football, but really champions all of Scottish Football except Rangers and Rangers fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back