Board meeting called

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care about being respectful

Sorry mate, I care about my club & not being run into the ground by a guy with no clue

I don’t buy all this nice guy stuff either, Get him out before Unrepairable damage is done

Nobody is bigger than our club

No room for sentiment either
Agreed don't get where all this nice guy has come from.

Haha yeah let’s bring back the old board. King and that while not perfect have done a great job under tough circumstances.
Amazing how any criticism of King and the new board sees this line trotted out. No one wants to see the old board brought back, unless it is for a public stoning at Ibrox. But the new board must be put under the same level of scrutiny as the old board, excusing their mistakes because they aren't Ashley and his band of c**ts is not an option.

I see no point in firing Pedro until we have his replacement lined up and that will take time.

Events of the past few days show that the relationship between manager and players has clearly broken down.

We’d be better with no manager than persisting with Pedro.

There is an aire of supercilious smugness from some on this board. Far too many people seem delighted at the failure of the manager. I just hope that we haven't hopped out of the frying pan into the fire with the appointment of one of the no-marks being touted by some of our support. As they say, be careful what you wish for....
I'm far from delighted mate but Stevie Wonder could see how this was going to pan out after the 5-1 Celtic debacle.

The worrying thing is that so many of our fans seem to revel in going against common thought and logic when it comes to charlatans like Whyte and Green and latterly with a nice guy who has inexplicably found him self as Rangers manager is real cause for concern.

There should be a board for staunch fans and another for those who can see the woods and the trees.

McLeish does well initially, it's when he gets to sign players things go wrong.
Him until the end of the season and kick some arse wouldnt be the worst thing.

Like Eck, but he looks genuinely unwell whenever we've seen him on TV recently.

There is a sticky on this board about abusing players and staff,seems it is being ignored today,even some so called well known members are out of order.

I see no point in firing Pedro until we have his replacement lined up and that will take time.

Time for the DoF to earn his wages and produce a shortlist for the board.
Get an immediate reaction from the squad?

The general idea is the manager goes, squad react to impress the new man on the way in and from there hopefully an upturn in results and performances.

Get an immediate reaction from the squad?

The general idea is the manager goes, squad react to impress the new man on the way in and from there hopefully an upturn in results and performances.

No guarantees either way.

Whatever decision is made is a risk.

Sky Sports reported earlier this morning that the press conference for the game on Saturday was going to be done tomorrow.

I think by the sounds of it we are broadly in agreement. For clarity on the refereeing what I meant was it’s not the only reason for results, but it is a factor. By separating it I meant regardless of Pedro going we have to still tackle that issue.

Ultimately though it’s a results business and no matter how many games you dominate, if you don’t win them it matters not a jot.

We are too soft from board level through to the pitch. As a club we need to toughen up in general.

Yes if the players toughened up the manager might not be in this predicament?

Jack took a lot of shite before he reacted, Broadfoot was sneaky and sly and made a meal of Jacks push, to throw himself to the floor knowing his underhanded actions would result in our player getting sent off. I'm cutting Jack a bit of slack on this one and Broadfoot you cu,nt your dead to me.
He could simply have walked away and let us take the penalty.
Having already seen red three times this season that is 100% what was required.

Without being cheeky mate, who would be on your shortlist?

If we aren't even considering O'Neill I'd be concerned to be honest.

Wouldn't think it cheeky.
I've commented before on this and nothing has changed.
I haven't a clue.
I've been leaning more towards McInnes but this is only because I'm afraid of a big gamble again.
Then last night's sheep result has made me think that this wouldn't be the right option.
I'm struggling to come up with a first choice and, as always, it's easier to pour scorn on other suggestions.

I'm sure West Ham fans thought Bilic was gone the other day when they arranged an emergency meeting. 3 hours later and his job was safe.

I'm still convinced we'll see similar news around 6:30pm tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back