Board meeting called

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pedro knew what was happening the moment Ally called him and asked if he wanted to buy some gardening tools.

Lot of folk on the wind up here, are our board meetings not private? Do board members report to the cleaners on their decisions?

I’ll wait till it comes from Kings mouth, even then I might not believe it.

From @InsideSFA:

From what I've been told, if Rangers can raise the funds then Pedro Caixinha will be sacked ASAP, if not he'll remain for the time being.
Sacking Caixinha was the only topic in the Rangers board meeting this morning, still got some support, particularly from two board members.
The main focus was the funds it would take to sack him immediately, ideally they'd prefer him to resign, two board members want him to stay.
Dave King was fully supportive of him after the Motherwell game but the criticism directed at him has caused him to sway against Pedro now.

I’ll wait till it comes from Kings mouth, even then I might not believe it.

I reckon he will quite rightly have delegated such to the Football Board who Pedro reports to.

King will likely make his own statement therefater (maybe a good few days after).

From @InsideSFA:

From what I've been told, if Rangers can raise the funds then Pedro Caixinha will be sacked ASAP, if not he'll remain for the time being.
Sacking Caixinha was the only topic in the Rangers board meeting this morning, still got some support, particularly from two board members.
The main focus was the funds it would take to sack him immediately, ideally they'd prefer him to resign, two board members want him to stay.
Dave King was fully supportive of him after the Motherwell game but the criticism directed at him has caused him to sway against Pedro now.

I think we know which 2 board members want him to stay, not because they feel he can turn it around. They want him to stay so they don’t look stupid.

From @InsideSFA:

Never heard of that site. Anyone know of their credibility?

He could simply have walked away and let us take the penalty.
Having already seen red three times this season that is 100% what was required.

Yes but ask yourself if you would have put up with someone trying to constantly injure your foot if he did that in the street he would have been kissing the pavement after being lamped!

From @InsideSFA:

That account hasnt a clue mate. Certainly no friend of Rangers

From @InsideSFA:

Are people really posting the trash that idiot puts on twitter as somehow real information. :eek:

Personally I would rather Pedro see the error of his was admit failure and F off,Save the club some money.

I like Pedro, he comes across well and clearly has class.

However results and issues that’s gone on at the club certainly look as if his position is untenable.

I’ll feel sorry for him if he goes, don’t like seeing what’s happening with him the now, give the guy some slack if he’s going then so be it.

Certainly I won’t enjoy it or seeing it happen, I wanted him to be a success and it saddens me to see how it’s panned out quickly.

Whatever happens Pedro will act with the dignity we would expect from him, it’s about time some on here showed him some respect.

He’s the Rangers manager, this is what the media have wanted all along by taking the piss and belittling him with no fight back.

If he’s replaced the media (every one of them) should be treated with utter contempt by everyone at the club including us supporters.

Sick fed up of their shite and we to an extent have accepted it

From @InsideSFA:

Sounds like that much of a shambles it’s probably accurate

Full scale circus now.
Get it sorted Rangers.If he's staying announce it. If he's gone do similar.
It will save all the speculation and guesswork from journalists with no sources and posters on here who have a fifty fifty chance of being correct in their guesswork.

From @InsideSFA:

If we could raise the amount of funds that you say the board are looking for wouldn't they buy better players before all this even started they've had plenty of time to try and raise funds

From @InsideSFA:

Where did you find this?

I checked Twitter and there is no page called @InsideSFA.

From @InsideSFA:

Fat Andy Muirhead o_O

From @InsideSFA:

The phrase "if Rangers can raise the funds" tell us all we need to know about whoever wrote that.

From @InsideSFA:

:)

‘If’ our board of millionaires can raise funds?

No bother.

We're certainly in a mess and we need it tidied up pronto.

Strong leadership from the board would be good.

A strong statement about corrupt officials and corrupt media would also be good.

A clear plan of where the board hope to take Rangers in the short and longer term would be even gooderer...ffs just give us something, something we can believe in.

Full scale circus now.
Get it sorted Rangers.If he's staying announce it. If he's gone do similar.
It will save all the speculation and guesswork from journalists with no sources and posters on here who have a fifty fifty chance of being correct in their guesswork.

Aye get it sorted Rangers, there's hundreds of folk not doing any work because they are writing stuff on Twitter and Follow Follow.

I'm sure that's top of the priorities list ffs.

From @InsideSFA:

The only topic in the scheduled meeting?

Reactions: 8-1
From @InsideSFA:

The money bit is obvious and at the same time worrying.
Suggests he is a dead man walking therefore he wont get to spend in January.
One almighty clusterfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back