Bob Malcom replying to the Ange tackling comments on twitter

Well said Bob, his comments must not go unchallenged.

Angie is a poor speaker, he speaks very low, mumbles and stutters; not one person at the game would have understood him, never mind take on board his comments. His TV interview later on, should have had subtitles.

Well said Bob, his comments must not go unchallenged.

Angie is a poor speaker, he speaks very low, mumbles and stutters; not one person at the game would have understood him, never mind take on board his comments. His TV interview later on, should have had subtitles.
Think Malcolm meant that their players were tackling so none of the players must have heard him saying it

Why are they like this man. Rodgers was in the same class of lying weirdo, and the less said about the froth-mouthed nonsense of Lennon the better. Club just honestly infects anyone that crosses its manky threshold.

Hope he adopts the same tactics tonight…….they can then put the no tackles trophy along with the all the other imaginary useless pish they spout continuously

Noo wait a minute did the fat bastard no say he thought there was nothing wrong with the tackle when he saw it and he dosnt want to criticise the referee, but now he has watched it again he thinks the ref could have done better, how many times do you think the referee gets to see it you clown

Mate!!! Stop tackling, you could get hurt.

Jota, is your month long injury healed? Kind of? Great, get on the park.
Kyogo? Oh wait, I already sent you on injured.....

Common sense questions media should be asking.
He never ever gets any difficult questions, that's why I am waiting on hearts coming at them hopefully doing them followed by us there will be no hiding place, Hearts are still not happy what went on at sharkheid they should have got something from that game then cheated, and btw the bottle throwing at McKay has disappeared

It’s quite incredulous the media haven’t called his comments out as this is the most ridiculous interview by a football manager since O’ Neill’s rant after they were pumped in Turin. GVB should put this fuckin reptile to the sword next week.

everything is always negative with these f*ckwits they never seem to be happy unless they are moaning and winging they seem to get off on that

He says in other countries they sit down with refs at start of the season does he not know we do that here but it is to make sure it benefits 1 club

Why are they like this man. Rodgers was in the same class of lying weirdo, and the less said about the froth-mouthed nonsense of Lennon the better. Club just honestly infects anyone that crosses its manky threshold.
To be fair Flange was a fat sweaty bawbag before he joined Septic.

Why is it that every time I've ever seen him getting interviewed he looks as guilty as fùck? He reminds me of a teenager who's just been caught wanking by his Mum. :oops::D

Last edited:
He was all right when he joined Celtic but now his corruption is well underway.

A textbook example of the corrosive effect of Celtic-mindedness.

This is good news

Teams now know that the soft timmys don't like contact. We'll done Ange

Hopefully Hearts take that invite and overpower the fuckers later

I used to think of Aussie's to be quite tough. This guy is brining new meaning to the word shitbag.

Back