Bobby Madden for Sunday

There isn’t an official in Scotland who has the cajonnies to stand up to that hate filled atmosphere at the Piggery. Every one folds so it really doesn’t matter who it is. Cowards in black.
Hugh Dallas was the only one. He paid the price right enough.

I have watched shite referees both home and abroad for years.

Where is the evidence they cheat, or conspire to cheat?

The performances of Beaton v Hibs last year, McLean and Clancy this year. Where has Beaton gone since he didn't follow the agenda on Dec 29th? Why have we had McLean and Clancy so often?
The stats of how many bookings we receive per foul.
The stats of CO citings compared to that lot.
The failure to adequately card or subsequently cite opposition players for assaults on our players eg. Power, Allan, Brown.
Those stats on Madden posted here this morning.
Alfie being done by a linesman who says he didn't see the full incident.
Alfie being done because McKenna attempted to kick his face.

I'm not going to argue 'conspiracy' because that's a dead end. I am going to say the imbalance in the numbers prove that we are not being officiated to the same standard and that's corruption.

The performances of Beaton v Hibs last year, McLean and Clancy this year. Where has Beaton gone since he didn't follow the agenda on Dec 29th? Why have we had McLean and Clancy so often?
The stats of how many bookings we receive per foul.
The stats of CO citings compared to that lot.
The failure to adequately card or subsequently cite opposition players for assaults on our players eg. Power, Allan, Brown.
Those stats on Madden posted here this morning.
Alfie being done by a linesman who says he didn't see the full incident.
Alfie being done because McKenna attempted to kick his face.

I'm not going to argue 'conspiracy' because that's a dead end. I am going to say the imbalance in the numbers prove that we are not being officiated to the same standard and that's corruption.

Don’t forget Candeias being sent off for blowing a kiss when the referee admitted he didn’t see anything and Madden claiming he didn’t see the McGregor clash which he was subsequently banned for, even though there is video and picture evidence of him looking directly at it.

We’re becoming worse than the mentally challengeds for moaning about ref’s.

Be better than C*ltic on the day and don’t let anyone get in the way. Simple.

Back