Bobby Madden for Sunday

There isn’t an official in Scotland who has the cajonnies to stand up to that hate filled atmosphere at the Piggery. Every one folds so it really doesn’t matter who it is. Cowards in black.

‘Brother Bobby’ and the ‘Hun with the whistle’ are 2 terms the mhanks use for Madden, they also trot out the season ticket holder at Ibrox line regularly.

For me, Madden is a dreadful ref and most definitely poet friendly, almost as if he goes out his way to dispel the ridiculous Rangers fan connection.

Do they still have to show their “season tickets “,when they stroll in through the front door of the piggery?

Haha! A linesman who actually admitted that he had Morelos sent off without really being able to see the “incident”. That’s really comforting.

I expect another game where Morelos performs under a spotlight and Lego is protected by that cloak of invisibility that seems to activate whenever he starts kicking out.

There would be hell to pay on here regardless of choice of ref. If the players man up then we have nothing to fear.

Haha! A linesman who actually admitted that he had Morelos sent off without really being able to see the “incident”. That’s really comforting.

I expect another game where Morelos performs under a spotlight and Lego is protected by that cloak of invisibility that seems to activate whenever he starts kicking out.
Our players need to be clever with this lego munching mutant on Sunday. Anytime he goes into the tackle go down holding the ankle. It's about time we played them at their own game.

If only it was that simple.

It isn’t.

You pick the ref. Name me someone you would be happy with. We won last time out because the players played well, the referee also had a good game. The media storm afterwards was deflection from an abject celtic performance.

There's no 4 names that would have made anyone feel any better.

We know by now we need to go out and win despite the refs, so nothing changes with this news.

Linesmen.
David McGeachie (got morelos a red up at Pittodrie in August)
Alan Mulvanny

4th official just for the fun, Kevin Clancy
The ref doesn't matter, they are all tarred with the same brush, but assisted by those three makes it horrendous.

Has Beaton reffed any of our games since the last Celtic game when he got slaughtered by our fair minded press/media?(not that im saying hes a good ref)

You pick the ref. Name me someone you would be happy with. We won last time out because the players played well, the referee also had a good game. The media storm afterwards was deflection from an abject celtic performance.

The uproar around Beaton after the New Year game will ensure we aren’t fairly treated in this game. The fact that Madden has previous with us this season along with the other officials involved will only add to this.

You are right that if we play well enough for it not to be a marginal game then that won’t be an issue but I’d suggest that is unlikely at the Piggery, it will be close.

Has Beaton reffed any of our games since the last Celtic game when he got slaughtered by our fair minded press/media?(not that im saying hes a good ref)

I don't think he's reffed any of their games either.

You have to hand it to the filth - when they want someone to pay for things not going their own way, it inevitably happens.

I wonder if Madden is happy to be assigned the biggest game of the weekend or he thinks "ah, shit..." given he knows the scrutiny that comes with it.

Back