Bobby Madden on Europa League duty tonight.......

TNT

Official Ticketer
The bold Bobby with his selective vision has a Euro trip to Belgium tonight.

Genk - Slavia Prague. 0-0 from the first leg.

Referee
Bobby Madden (SCO)
Assistant referees
Francis Connor (SCO)
Alan Mulvanny (SCO)
Fourth official
David Roome (SCO)
Additional assistant referees
Kevin Clancy (SCO)
Donald Robertson (SCO)

I am sure several of them will be gutted to be missing the Valencia game.

Never ever heard of David Roome.

C_-N6jEUwAAa1Yy.jpg

Because he is a good ref we have plenty of good refs theres no poor standard. Probably do a good job in Belgium.

Then he will get another Celtic game in a month or so and give them everything they want. Its what he does and why they like him.

He’s just awful was at the highland derby the other night watching as a neutral was interesting , some of his decionas were laughable .

He’s just awful was at the highland derby the other night watching as a neutral was interesting , some of his decionas were laughable .
What? He refereed on Tuesday and then gets a Europa League game on a Thursday? Something not right about that. Wouldn't expect a player to do it............

Edit:
It would appear it was John Beaton who reffed that game.

Knowing how favourably UEFA treat the mentally challengeds, I’m surprised he hasn’t got their match?

Actually, I am surprised they haven’t given them a bye.

Madden pocketing £2500 plus expenses for a nights work.

Not a bad wee earner for the baldy wanker

When you add up all the others it’s a nice wee top up to the pay packet for these clowns

Will never forget when Thompson fuc*ed up big time think it was in Russia and the uproar was brilliant to sit back and watch. Seen Collum make a few howlers in Europe too.

The bold Bobby with his selective vision has a Euro trip to Belgium tonight.

Genk - Slavia Prague. 0-0 from the first leg.

Referee
Bobby Madden (SCO)
Assistant referees
Francis Connor (SCO)
Alan Mulvanny (SCO)
Fourth official
David Roome (SCO)
Additional assistant referees
Kevin Clancy (SCO)
Donald Robertson (SCO)

I am sure several of them will be gutted to be missing the Valencia game.

Never ever heard of David Roome.

David Roome is from EK and was the linesman for the mentally challenged game in December.He flagged McGregor for the offside goal.Was also the linesman v Sheep the other week that played a part in Morelos red card.

Back