Bobby Madden ref for derby in Greece just now

Again ? so they must think hes done an ok job, i do think hes a good ref its just when he does Celtic that bias can be so obvious some of the piggery performances are outrageous. Cup tie wasnt so bad right enough did show some bottle in that game.

Suppose its just part of scottish football, all refs do it and its probably made all the difference this season.

They will probably rely on SFA/SPFL to give them an unbiased opinion on who is the best refs they have at their disposal. Another way to ensure the refs comply with how they want the league to be played out.

They will probably rely on SFA/SPFL to give them an unbiased opinion on who is the best refs they have at their disposal. Another way to ensure the refs comply with how they want the league to be played out.

Eh? You’re saying the Greek footballing authorities are hiring Scottish refs to rig the Greek league?

Eh? You’re saying the Greek footballing authorities are hiring Scottish refs to rig the Greek league?
No. The SFA/SPFL will decide who gets to go to Greece to ref their games. The deciding factor will be the refs compliance on how their football team is refereed in our country and how we are referred in our country. Madden plays by their rules so he gets the gig.

Imagine we had that clown who done the Leipzig game? Some of the foreign refs we've had are just as bad if not worse than what we have domestically.
See my post above. Pish referees we have and always have had. It’s the officials who knowingly turn a blind eye to stuff that help a certain club over others that foreign refs would remove.
If we have foreign referees we remove the cheating and are left with just the occasional pish ref, which lets face it, we have most weeks just now anyway.

Didn't foreign refs get helicopter'd in for Cairo derbies just before the game the helicopter'd back out immediately after it? I think Hugh Dallas officiated one or two?

Wouldn’t it be a story if the Greeks thought that Bobby Badyin was a great referee?

A compare and contrast exercise should surely ensue.

Back