Bobby Madden ref for trip to Motherwell

None of those cheatin bastards would ever win a fair play award for refereeing.

Corrupt fuuks, all of them.

Motherwell will have started working on their hammering throwing tactics today safe in the knowledge that they will be allowed to deploy them.

“Testing” Morelos by wiping him out off the ball. Studs right down the back of Kents ankle. Two hands on our defenders when you are attacking crosses. Elbow our players in the face when we are breaking up the park. Forward line playing a yard offside. All perfectly acceptable when playing against Rangers.

In all seriousness its part of match preparation. For us its, aw %^*& another cheating bastard, for Motherwell it will be how many fouls will they get away with before being booked, what will they get away with on the fly, who is going to take the first booking for taking Alfie out off the ball, etc.

Ah well a draw then & a Rangers player sent off , another 2 points dropped , job done Mr Madden earns his brown envelope

Don't give these cheating refs the chance to influence the outcome of the game. Scoring early and scoring often will end their nonsense.

whilst it's good to know who will be reffing, there's almost next to no point having a thread about them these days. genuinely all as bad as each other. apart from Collum.

We need to stop worrying about the ref and go out there and get the job done , no excuses.
That's the team's job, us fans can worry about whatever we choose and I choose to believe there is not one ref in Scotland who will ref us to the same level as any other club.

Madden allowed Brown to rake his studs down Alfie’s calf and red carded Alfie for a push on Brown’s chest. However, a forearm smash to Alfie on Sunday is only a yellow. We are refereed to a different standard and Madden uses the amended rule book for our games.

Bobby Madden
AR1 David Doig
AR2 Graeme Leslie
Fourth Official Alan Newlands
Could it get worse with a referee with selective sight? Well we have doig,the linesmsn who lost his sight at celtics goal in last seasons LC final,I believe

I am totally convinced that one major reason why we are successful home and away in Europe this last three seasons is because of consistent and fair referreing without prejudice there. That is compared to playing in the SPL and Scottish Cups.

Some of the fouls against us e.g. on Sunday v Hibs would not have looked out of place in a kick boxing ring. No way in the main that such fouls are getting past a European referee. I sincerely hope that someone inside Ibrox is keeping a dossier on such fouls, decisions and referees. Although I very much doubt it.

It would be interesting to employ a referee from abroad to judge refereeing decisions in our Scottish games and versus European matches independently of course. I used to be a 'dignified silence man' but not anymore. Something (apart from the smell of the mhanks) stinks in the Scottish game.

The cynic in me believes that such referreing decisions will cost us the League.

Back