Bobby Madden tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no, i have seen all the terrible decisions, I am merely saying I think its down to incompetence rather than anything else.

I am sure there are others that will agree but that wouldnt be worth posting and its easier to disagree and suggest i am a dog or a tim.
Incompetence would be if the decisions were terrible for BOTH teams. Can you show anyone here a game changing decision that went in our favour this season? There are numerous examples of those against us.

It's wrong for people to say things like you must be a tim but I personally believe people are getting fed up with seeing our own not looking at the unbelievable abuse of our players. Shocking tackles every game unpunished. Penalties not given. Invented free kicks if we look like scoring. Cards issued to our players for way less than the assaults previously mentioned. No engagement from referees whatsoever who are quite happy to chat and laugh with the opposition. No free kicks in dangerous positions but plenty in our oen half.

If it is just bad referees then explain the difference in penalties awarded and cards issued how can they be so different between us and them? We have similar stats re possession and attacking play. We are not being allowed to play and it is not just bad refereeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back