Boca J

Four part documentary on Netflix from 2017/18 season Tevez has returned
The atmosphere at their games is off the scale - must win every game / massive passionate fan base with large ultra involvement / jersey too heavy for some - same as us really ? Anybody been ?
Whats it called please ? Boca j?

Isn’t one meant to be more of a middle class team and the other working class? Did I read that or have I imagined it?!

Isn’t one meant to be more of a middle class team and the other working class? Did I read that or have I imagined it?!
Yeah, originally. But like with most clubs that has changed. Boca used to be the working class club, River Plate was that of the more middle class and wealthy and was able to spend much more than other Argentinian clubs. River Plate are also nicknamed 'Los Millonarios' due to this.

Always liked River better, prefer Galatasaray to Fenerbache. Real to Bacelona, Juve to Milan,

There is a cracking Feynoord doc on Netflix too, first ten mins you get Gio and Advocaat.

Wonder how many of them made big transfers or are still there. I can’t get my head around the Argentinian season.

I remember Pavon being at LA Galaxy from playing FIFA & he looks a player in this.

Have a soft spot for Boca through Maradona and Cannigia.
Sure that series has been on before?.
Netflix had the story of Boca,Boca Juniors 3D which is brilliant but they pulled it.
Definitely on my bucket list to go to La Bombenera.
Yeah I've seen it before I think as well, don't think it's new ?

Still a good watch though.

So that guy you see on the left side with the white sheet on? Boca fans will never, ever let River forget they got relegated. In Spanish you have an expression about 'the ghost of relegation', something that haunts you forever.

First game when River were were back in the top league:

The B on the sheets stands for Serie B, second division in Argentina.
I'm sure River Plate fans can console themselves knowing they pumped Boca in the Libertadores

Back