Bogtrotter Neds in the Belfast Store Yesterday

BelfastBear007

So there I was getting my new top, when this wee Ned rocks up and says to the assistant "hows the none in a row going" swear he was about 10 years old, "where's your treble treble" says his wee scrote mate of about 12, four of them in total then set off a couple of devices with a loud bang (bear in mind this is Belfast) and off they run.

Turns out to be a confetti spray but just for a second you feared the worst!

Returning to my car 10 minutes later and passing the mentally challenged Shop, who is coming out the door but the four as*holes, one with a bag with something in it and another shoving money into his pocket, me being me and suspicious I wondered if the mentally challenged Shop had paid them to go and create a bit of mayhem in The Rangers Store.

BTW if I hadn't been with my Wife and Kids I'd of kicked their Ars*s.

Last edited:
2nd time this week there’s been a thread on Tim’s in Rangers stores.

They really are an obsessed bunch.

You can start to sense the fear amongst them after yesterday’s managerial appointment

One with a bag with something in it and another shoving money into his pocket, me being me and suspicious I wondered if the mentally challenged Shop had paid them to go and create a bit of mayhem in The Rangers Store.
It was probably their underpants in the bag mate you know what that lot are like with young kids.

Last edited:
On a day when they should be celebrating, they just can’t help but think about The Rangers.
During our 9 in a row years I never gave their vile club one thought. For me, and for Mr & Mrs Average Bear, it’s all about The Rangers.
We Are The People

Back