Bohemians v Rangers 1984

19yrs old travelled as non-member on the KP Loyal, two bus loads left the grapes bar , Stayed 3 nights in Belfast. We got to Dublin pretty early in the day and to be honest it was very peaceful and friendly around the stadium and there was a lot of decent banter with the Garda and the mostly Scottish Rangers fans hanging around at that time. We travelled to the city centre with scarves on and had no hassle. By 4/5 the mood had changed. Our support was coming in large numbers most travelling on the Ulsterbus's down from NI, In my view we were bevvied aggressive and up for a fight.....By the time we got into the stadium the papes were up for it too. Travelled all the way back to Belfast on the seat frame because we had the seats up against the windows for protection. Don't think a single Rangers bus got out of there with all windows intact. Always remember going through a border town in the ROI on the way back an having a look out the window and seeing this old woman in her 70s standing at her garden gate giving us the Vicky. Just gave her it back. :)) Another memory, bus stopped out in the middle of buck %^*& nowhere for a pee stop. Ulsterbus draws up not a window on the thing. All the bears pile off and start stripping the stone dyke wall for ammo. Mental b@stards :))

I was a member of the KP Loyal then I can honestly say I shat it from going. And listening to the stories from those that did go I was happy with my decision :D

No.i vowed that night id never set foot in Dublin ever again and fifteen years later I was living in the place.o_O:))
Funnily enough I went to a scotland b international at dailymount when Walter was scotland manager and I stood in the same area I had been standing at our game and I was right behind the dugout I shouted at ally “it’s a wee bit quiter than the last time you were here” and he turned round and laughed and said “just a bit”
Do you think it would be as bad now, especially with this resurgence of the IRA. I see theres a tweet going round with two provo gun men and something about a welcome party for us in Cork :confused:

From the Rangers News and the Glasgow Herald

epncqa.jpg

105behe.jpg

9rho1u.jpg

A picture of the Pikey mentally challenged who kicked it off

cib9y.jpg

ejvn28.jpg

2yu0g1z.jpg

t9wdfk.jpg

2j31g2f.jpg

1scnt1.jpg

dzv4uh.jpg

xm1g2h.jpg

What I would say nobody who went to that game didn’t have in the back of their minds that it would all kick off.we were slap bang in the middle of the troubles and going to Dublin and we would be passing through known towns with a significant Provo presence and bandit country.it was always going to be hairy.i was pretty wet behind the ears when it came to the troubles and that night I realized that this was what some of our fellow rangers supporters were dealing with,especially those who were serving with the security forces.

I’m getting the impression here that a few(and I’m hoping only a few)wouldn’t like the idea of going back to Dublin? Or anywhere else in that country. I hope I’m wrong. I would go. Anyone else?? ;)

My first ever Euro trip, only 18 at the time. Absolutely mental experience. Young, daft and didn't give a f**k back then - looking back now, lucky to make it home in one piece. Spent more time watching for bricks being lobbed from building behind terracing than I did watching the first half.

Trying to get back to our bus from the ground and getting ambushed coming through Dundalk on the way back, must be up there with my worst ever football experiences - carnage.

I was only an apprentice at the time, travelled on a bus with one of the older guys from work, not certain but I think it might have been Tradeston Loyal? Turned out we weren't even booked on the ferry as it was fully booked, as long as we blagged our way on we would be fine as there was a bus booked to pick us up in Larne - bonkers!

Your right mate we had guys from England on our bus who were now going up to ulster with us . We stayed for the linfield game against shamrock rovers the next night.
Were you on the Ardoyne bus? We got some English bears (from the midlands, I think) onto our bus and brought them up to Belfast. They wanted to walk into Dun Laoghaire (spelling?) but we got them onto our bus or they would have been killed. Two of them stayed in my house then we got them a lift down a day or two later. They just couldn't believe what was going on there.

Were you on the Ardoyne bus? We got some English bears (from the midlands, I think) onto our bus and brought them up to Belfast. They wanted to walk into Dun Laoghaire (spelling?) but we got them onto our bus or they would have been killed. Two of them stayed in my house then we got them a lift down a day or two later. They just couldn't believe what was going on there.
No mate Glasgow bus but we went down with another two buses from East Belfast

I’m sure the ferry from Liverpool never made it to Dublin :eek:
Was on said ferry. It turned round and went back to Liverpool after a bit of bother where the police stormed the ferry arresting anyone in colours. We had booked a cabin and my dad dragged me into it(I was 17). When we eventually got to Dublin the press took a picture of us and the headline was “Those who made it”. Would love to see that picture now. Scary scary trip for my first euro away but wouldn’t have missed it for the world

1984 was some year for Scottish v Southern Irish club teams or versus Northern Ireland club teams. In August.1984, Celtic played Cliftonville in a friendly at Soltitude, in North Belfast.

There shouldn't really have been a problem there as Cliftonville had become the adopted football team for Republicans and Nationalists, IRA and INLA supporters from Belfast and further afield. Linfield couldn't play there due to the security threat.

Anyway you would think that that with two sets of likeminded supporters there would be little problem. However the joint Cliftonville and Celtic supporters in the 'Shed End', about a thousand in all decided to attack a small Section of RUC Special Patrol Group (SPG officers) at the Shed End who were there to keep the peace. It was the worst decision of those supporter's lives, I am led to believe. This small section of highly trained Anti-Riot RUC SPG men baton charged them to save their own lives. There was no escape for the rioters as the 'Shed End' gates were closed and there was a bit of bottleneck of piled up prostrate rioter's bodies trying to escape up against the closed fence gates.

I am also led to believe that after the 2nd or 3rd baton charge the RUC got reinforcements in with Riot Gunners firing Plastic Bullets. Apparently the local Mater Hospital couldn't cope with their corridors and side rooms jam packed with those rioters with injuries who had instigated trouble and had murder in their thoughts, and many were transferred to other Belfast hospitals.

I am also led to believe that a certain Celtic Director called, Desmond White (a Peter Liewell type figure who died in 1985) likened the RUC actions that night to that of the Communist backed Polish Police's treatment of the Solidarity Strikers in Poland at the time!

Big difference there Desi, (as was thought at the time) Desi forgot to mention that originally a crowd of over 1000 joint Celtic /Cliftonville supporters with murder in their minds attacked and threatened to kill some 12 RUC SPG Officers who were merely there to keep the peace and police a friendly game. Now if that had happened in Gdansk at the time ?? Northern Ireland was not Scotland in 1984.

Last edited:
The return leg st Ibrox was utterly surreal.

As others have said, the entire Broomloan turned over to about 20 or so Bohemians fans. Even back then, I remember thinking, typical poets. Quite happy to hide behind cars and fences lobbing stones at moving busloads of Rangers fans, but ask them to walk through Glasgow to this game and the shitebags run and hide as usual.

As for the game itself, I remember the excruciating tension as we battled to break down a stubborn defence. The horrifying thought that that lot might win the tie was now looming large as a reality, so when the goal that would take us through on away goals finally went in, I remember the uproar in the stadium as an explosion of relief more than anything else. The prospect of losing to a diddy minnow team of mentally challengeds was unimaginably, unspeakably terrible.

Anyway, a second followed quickly thereafter and we all trundled off home, as plod kept the scum locked tightly in the Broomloan. A truly bizarre evening, but one that I know meant a great deal to those who had been subjected to the Garda brutality over in Dublin.
There was one moment at 0-0 when a deflected shot looped over Walker and landed on the top of the bar. thank f*ck that never went in.

5 of us went that route, I genuinely thought our number was up at the local train station after the game, it was like being in a real version of the warriors film !

I was a member of the KP Loyal then I can honestly say I shat it from going. And listening to the stories from those that did go I was happy with my decision :D

Actually now you've mentioned it, I remember Daniel's saying to the bus driver "No need to wait for big Alex today driver, he's shat it" :)

This thread as brought back some great memories of what was a truly mental trip.....I'd do it all again.

Last edited:
As good as a trip to Cork would be, UEFA and the clubs wouldn’t allow it.
The away leg would be at a neutral venue like it was for the Shelbourne tie in the Advocaat era

I was too young to go to the away game at 13. I was at Ibrox for the return and it was surreal with Bohemians getting the entire Broomloan Stand with only about 30 people in it. There had been lots of rumours about how many of them were coming beforehand, most of them turned out to be crap.

2 of my poet work colleges at the time we’re sitting in rear of the broom or that day they were sitting in the front tie so I could clearly see them from west enclosure - thank %^*& we got the late goals

My memories from a memorable few days ...

Follow Follow, we will follow Rangers,
Everywhere, anywhere, we will follow on,
If they go Dublin we will follow on

The UEFA cup draw gave me a chance to put that line from the club anthem to the test, matching Rangers with Bohemians of Dublin. I wasn’t going to fail that test.

Travel-wise, the most obvious route was through Northern Ireland, and then south into the Republic. I decided to do it differently, going with the Edinburgh Union Jack; they had an alternative plan, to go via Liverpool and sail directly into Dublin by ferry. This would avoid any of the potential flashpoints that might be encountered when crossing Ulster’s border bandit country and looked to be the safer option – it didn’t quite work out that way!

We left Edinburgh early on Tuesday morning, and arrived in Liverpool at lunchtime, spending the afternoon and evening in the city. The bus was booked into the Derry Club and most of the travellers settled down for a few pints, a good few pints! Not fancying an eight-hour drinking session, I went for a stroll round the city, taking a look at Anfield and Goodison Park. I did have a couple of beers, but only a couple. Deep down I had a feeling that this was a European adventure where a clear head might very well be advisable. Eventually, it was time to head over to the port, and catch our Dublin-bound ferry.

On the ferry, we were immediately welcomed by some Irish youths making gun and rifle type gestures. Pointing imaginary pistols at us they gleefully announced that the Provos would be waiting in Dublin. Ignoring them we settled in the bar, knowing that pretty soon the ferry would be full of Rangers fans, and the youths would be well outnumbered and unlikely to be quite so cocky. The ferry left on schedule, and we were on our way across the Irish Sea. The first indication that all was not well came an hour or so into the crossing, when the bar was suddenly shut. This was always a bad sign, as the bar is a big money spinner for the ferry operator and is only closed as an absolute last resort. It seemed that there had been some bother on one of the decks. I guessed it involved those Irish youths and some of our less tolerant supporters. Whatever had occurred though had clearly been serious enough to necessitate the return of the ferry to Liverpool.

Back in Liverpool, the police came aboard to investigate and some arrests were made. With tempers raised, trouble erupted and the police called for back-up. What followed was like a scene from a swashbuckling pirate movie. The police re-enforcements tried to board the ferry, but were repelled by angry supporters, bombarding them with deck chairs, life belts, anything that wasn’t nailed down. The battered and bruised police retreated, but soon returned. This time in battle gear, their shields raised to deflect the barrage from the decks above. Gaining the upper hand, they swamped the ferry and rounded up all the passengers. Everyone was herded into one small area; supporters then separated from other passengers.

We were corralled into a corner, formed into single file, and then marched away like prisoners of war. Sensing what was about to happen, I took my scarf off and discretely stuffed it into my travel bag, then slipped on the casual jacket I’d thankfully brought with me. We were clearly going to be ejected from the boat, and I wasn’t having that, I was determined to follow-follow my team to Dublin. My chances of escape though were diminishing with every step. Under the watchful eye of Merseyside police we were directed closer and closer to the exit sign. The situation looked hopeless, then, at the last minute I was given an opportunity. In front of me the supporters were being directed to the right, towards the gangway. When my turn came, I took a deep breath, and kept walking straight on ... waiting for a hand on my shoulder, or a shout to return to the line, but nothing happened. So I walked ... and walked ... desperately fighting the urge to run ... heart racing, ‘til I was out of view. I then searched out the darkest and quietest corner that I could possibly find. Cowering behind a discarded Irish Times I managed to blend into the background, so well disguised that I managed to elude a further police sweep of the boat.

With calm restored and after an age, the ferry made its second departure for Dublin. I kept a low profile for an hour or so, before eventually feeling confident enough to venture away from my sanctuary. Wondering if I was alone, I searched out any friendly faces. Spotting a few, we exchanged knowing looks, without actually saying anything. The sound of a Scottish accent would have been a huge giveaway. This was now more like a scene from The Great Escape! Morning dawned, and we docked in Dublin. Once safely on dry land the escapees gathered outside the dock. From the full bus of fifty that had left Edinburgh, eight had made it to the Irish capital.

We spent a very quiet and uneventful day in Dublin, it was clear though that we were the only supporters in the city. The buses coming from Ulster and Scotland were obviously being held back ‘til closer to kick off time. We visited a few pubs, and as it was Dublin I felt obliged to sample a Guinness. I bought a half pint of the stuff but struggled to finish it, perhaps it’s an acquired taste! At this point all the Dubliners we had met were very friendly. That sadly was to change. As kick off approached, the tension started to mount. More Rangers fans were appearing in the city, and as they did, the atmosphere grew more and more hostile, with gangs of local youths looking to pick off any unsuspecting supporter.

Inside Dalymount Park the atmosphere was no less tense. With the Garda lined up around the Rangers section of the ground, it was becoming quite clear how this day was going to end. Supporters from the Bohemians end seemed to gain access to the pitch with impunity, to wave Irish tricolours, and to burn Union flags. Anyone foolish enough to try the same from the Rangers end was swiftly set upon by the police. The sporting tussle on the park was mirrored by persistent battles between the Rangers fans behind the goal and a tooled up Garda, quite clearly spoiling for a fight. It has to be said though, that the Ulster boys in the Rangers support, no strangers to civil disturbance in their homeland, were easily giving as good as they got.

Rangers lost the game 3–2, with Nicky Walker, the Rangers keeper, not having one of his better games. Hardly surprising, as he spent most of the first half thirty yards off his goal line, trying to avoid the constant barrage of bottles, coins, golf balls and various other missiles that were hurtled at him. The police, for some reason, totally oblivious to this bombardment. Game over, we made our way back to the port, trying desperately to avoid the swinging Garda truncheons as we left the ground. Our troubles, however, were far from over!

At the port the police were waiting, and quickly culled the Rangers support from the other passengers. They were pretty efficient and managed to snag all eight of us, pushing us into a corner. We were clearly not going to be allowed onto the ferry. At this point I started to get a little concerned – no, a little frightened. The police were in full riot gear and looked to be in the mood for a little retribution. My mind went into overdrive – were we about to be beaten up, or worse? A black van with darkened windows drew up, and we were pushed towards it. My mind went into hyper drive – were they about to take us to some Dublin ghetto? Maybe the Provos were waiting for us after all! I was standing next to a phone and quickly called my mother. I told her that I was okay. I told her over and over that it was eleven o’clock and I was fine. I was convinced that I was going to die, or at least be seriously assaulted, and I didn’t want the police to get away with it scot-free.

We were bundled into the back of the van, and driven away from the port. In the gloom, we all sat in silence, contemplating our fate. After twenty minutes or so the van stopped, and its doors flung open. We climbed out, fearing the worst. Those fears quickly turned to relief, though. We weren’t in a downtrodden Dublin ghetto. We were in fact parked in a leafy suburban street, outside a small hotel. The police advised us, no, ordered us, to book in, to take to our beds and not to leave ‘til the morning, when we were to board the first train for Belfast. As an alternative to being murdered it seemed like a good option, and that’s exactly what we did!

The following morning, we did as we had been ordered, and boarded the Dublin to Belfast train. I felt a lot safer in Belfast, but couldn’t really relax ‘til I arrived back in Scotland. I was glad I’d made the trip, pleased that I’d followed my team to Dublin, and wouldn’t have missed it for the world. Would I do it again? Probably not. No, definitely not!

Funnily enough, I was telling an Everton fan of Irish ancestry about the oil drum just yesterday. I could sense he was disbelieving, and I was starting to wonder if I was remembering things wrongly and exaggerating. Interesting that you also remember things being cool in the afternoon, ‘cos that’s my recollection. Staff in the pub we were drinking in were great.

Nice to have things corroborated!

I was on the KP bus as a non-member too, by the way.

I remember the oil drum.

The UEFA cup draw gave me a chance to put that line from the club anthem to the test, matching Rangers with Bohemians of Dublin. I wasn’t going to fail that test.

Travel-wise, the most obvious route was through Northern Ireland, and then south into the Republic. I decided to do it differently, going with the Edinburgh Union Jack; they had an alternative plan, to go via Liverpool and sail directly into Dublin by ferry. This would avoid any of the potential flashpoints that might be encountered when crossing Ulster’s border bandit country and looked to be the safer option – it didn’t quite work out that way!

We left Edinburgh early on Tuesday morning, and arrived in Liverpool at lunchtime, spending the afternoon and evening in the city. The bus was booked into the Derry Club and most of the travellers settled down for a few pints, a good few pints! Not fancying an eight-hour drinking session, I went for a stroll round the city, taking a look at Anfield and Goodison Park. I did have a couple of beers, but only a couple. Deep down I had a feeling that this was a European adventure where a clear head might very well be advisable. Eventually, it was time to head over to the port, and catch our Dublin-bound ferry.

On the ferry, we were immediately welcomed by some Irish youths making gun and rifle type gestures. Pointing imaginary pistols at us they gleefully announced that the Provos would be waiting in Dublin. Ignoring them we settled in the bar, knowing that pretty soon the ferry would be full of Rangers fans, and the youths would be well outnumbered and unlikely to be quite so cocky. The ferry left on schedule, and we were on our way across the Irish Sea. The first indication that all was not well came an hour or so into the crossing, when the bar was suddenly shut. This was always a bad sign, as the bar is a big money spinner for the ferry operator and is only closed as an absolute last resort. It seemed that there had been some bother on one of the decks. I guessed it involved those Irish youths and some of our less tolerant supporters. Whatever had occurred though had clearly been serious enough to necessitate the return of the ferry to Liverpool.

Back in Liverpool, the police came aboard to investigate and some arrests were made. With tempers raised, trouble erupted and the police called for back-up. What followed was like a scene from a swashbuckling pirate movie. The police re-enforcements tried to board the ferry, but were repelled by angry supporters, bombarding them with deck chairs, life belts, anything that wasn’t nailed down. The battered and bruised police retreated, but soon returned. This time in battle gear, their shields raised to deflect the barrage from the decks above. Gaining the upper hand, they swamped the ferry and rounded up all the passengers. Everyone was herded into one small area; supporters then separated from other passengers.

We were corralled into a corner, formed into single file, and then marched away like prisoners of war. Sensing what was about to happen, I took my scarf off and discretely stuffed it into my travel bag, then slipped on the casual jacket I’d thankfully brought with me. We were clearly going to be ejected from the boat, and I wasn’t having that, I was determined to follow-follow my team to Dublin. My chances of escape though were diminishing with every step. Under the watchful eye of Merseyside police we were directed closer and closer to the exit sign. The situation looked hopeless, then, at the last minute I was given an opportunity. In front of me the supporters were being directed to the right, towards the gangway. When my turn came, I took a deep breath, and kept walking straight on ... waiting for a hand on my shoulder, or a shout to return to the line, but nothing happened. So I walked ... and walked ... desperately fighting the urge to run ... heart racing, ‘til I was out of view. I then searched out the darkest and quietest corner that I could possibly find. Cowering behind a discarded Irish Times I managed to blend into the background, so well disguised that I managed to elude a further police sweep of the boat.

With calm restored and after an age, the ferry made its second departure for Dublin. I kept a low profile for an hour or so, before eventually feeling confident enough to venture away from my sanctuary. Wondering if I was alone, I searched out any friendly faces. Spotting a few, we exchanged knowing looks, without actually saying anything. The sound of a Scottish accent would have been a huge giveaway. This was now more like a scene from The Great Escape! Morning dawned, and we docked in Dublin. Once safely on dry land the escapees gathered outside the dock. From the full bus of fifty that had left Edinburgh, eight had made it to the Irish capital.

We spent a very quiet and uneventful day in Dublin, it was clear though that we were the only supporters in the city. The buses coming from Ulster and Scotland were obviously being held back ‘til closer to kick off time. We visited a few pubs, and as it was Dublin I felt obliged to sample a Guinness. I bought a half pint of the stuff but struggled to finish it, perhaps it’s an acquired taste! At this point all the Dubliners we had met were very friendly. That sadly was to change. As kick off approached, the tension started to mount. More Rangers fans were appearing in the city, and as they did, the atmosphere grew more and more hostile, with gangs of local youths looking to pick off any unsuspecting supporter.

Inside Dalymount Park the atmosphere was no less tense. With the Garda lined up around the Rangers section of the ground, it was becoming quite clear how this day was going to end. Supporters from the Bohemians end seemed to gain access to the pitch with impunity, to wave Irish tricolours, and to burn Union flags. Anyone foolish enough to try the same from the Rangers end was swiftly set upon by the police. The sporting tussle on the park was mirrored by persistent battles between the Rangers fans behind the goal and a tooled up Garda, quite clearly spoiling for a fight. It has to be said though, that the Ulster boys in the Rangers support, no strangers to civil disturbance in their homeland, were easily giving as good as they got.

Rangers lost the game 3–2, with Nicky Walker, the Rangers keeper, not having one of his better games. Hardly surprising, as he spent most of the first half thirty yards off his goal line, trying to avoid the constant barrage of bottles, coins, golf balls and various other missiles that were hurtled at him. The police, for some reason, totally oblivious to this bombardment. Game over, we made our way back to the port, trying desperately to avoid the swinging Garda truncheons as we left the ground. Our troubles, however, were far from over!

At the port the police were waiting, and quickly culled the Rangers support from the other passengers. They were pretty efficient and managed to snag all eight of us, pushing us into a corner. We were clearly not going to be allowed onto the ferry. At this point I started to get a little concerned – no, a little frightened. The police were in full riot gear and looked to be in the mood for a little retribution. My mind went into overdrive – were we about to be beaten up, or worse? A black van with darkened windows drew up, and we were pushed towards it. My mind went into hyper drive – were they about to take us to some Dublin ghetto? Maybe the Provos were waiting for us after all! I was standing next to a phone and quickly called my mother. I told her that I was okay. I told her over and over that it was eleven o’clock and I was fine. I was convinced that I was going to die, or at least be seriously assaulted, and I didn’t want the police to get away with it scot-free.

We were bundled into the back of the van, and driven away from the port. In the gloom, we all sat in silence, contemplating our fate. After twenty minutes or so the van stopped, and its doors flung open. We climbed out, fearing the worst. Those fears quickly turned to relief, though. We weren’t in a downtrodden Dublin ghetto. We were in fact parked in a leafy suburban street, outside a small hotel. The police advised us, no, ordered us, to book in, to take to our beds and not to leave ‘til the morning, when we were to board the first train for Belfast. As an alternative to being murdered it seemed like a good option, and that’s exactly what we did!

The following morning, we did as we had been ordered, and boarded the Dublin to Belfast train. I felt a lot safer in Belfast, but couldn’t really relax ‘til I arrived back in Scotland. I was glad I’d made the trip, pleased that I’d followed my team to Dublin, and wouldn’t have missed it for the world. Would I do it again? Probably not. No, definitely not!

Great story. Well told.

Actually now you've mentioned it, I remember Daniel's saying to the bus driver "No need to wait for big Alex today driver, he's shat it" :)

This thread as brought back some great memories of what was a truly mental trip.....I'd do it all again.

I wasne crapping it from the Irish, it was the Back Seat Kidz that had me worried :D

I'd seen what happened to anyone who fell asleep :eek:

Did you find out why you weren't allowed on the ferry ?
Seems a bit of an effort to get yous home via Belfast.

I’m sure you look back and laugh now, but you must have been shitting yourself :)

I’m sure you look back and laugh now, but you must have been shitting yourself :)
Oddly enough I wasn’t shitting myself when the rioting was in full swing in Dublin,if anything I was buzzing during it.propably a wrong thing to say but when we charged and chased the gaurds out of the Rangers end I turned to my mate and said “this is fucking brilliant and were giving them what the ruc have to put up with”oh the bravado of a teenager.the bus up the road now that was hairy

Could be my memory playing tricks on me. I’ve always remembered they only had a couple of fans there. I wanted them to bring coach loads so some sort of revenge could be carried out
I'm the same, I remember there only being two of them in the middle of the stand just as the game kicked off. Maybe some more came in later on but I just remember the two of them.

At first, it was exciting, throwing anything we could get our hands on, but as the game wore on, I remember dreading leaving the stadium and then getting back on the bus, as you just knew it was only just starting.
Absolutely, I was on the Cumbernauld bus, half way through the second half I was trying to figure out if I could get to the airport rather than bus it back. It was very clear on the way down what was going to happen on the way back, even without any other at the game. By the end of it we had no windows left on the Ulsterbus, and a paving slab through one of the skylights as we went under a bridge.

And as above, the Ulster Bears were in a different league; a whole load of them joined our bus at Sandy Row and I don't know if they even intended going to the game; just down for the scrap. I also remember one woman on the, in her 60's I reckon, quite happily sitting on her seat up front guzzling her drink with bricks flying past her and the rest of us hiding up on the luggage racks...

Back