Boilngoli set to be sent back to Parkpaed early,

I’m a bit confused. I thought Christmas was a few weeks back but the mhanky mhob have just delivered all my Xmas wishes this week!

£3m worth of shite getting returned in the post.
According to a stats guy I follow on Twitter he was actually miles better than Taylor and Laxalt. Yet another irony, their best left back in their big season was loaned out B-)

OK so let me get this right Good GoliMissMoli didn't catch Covid going to Spain to see his bird whilst possibly picking up some duty free Snus for Neic. Good GoliMissMoli got found out so Neic blamed him for going and to make an example of him sent him to play as a "separate entity" somewhere warm and sunny to make an example of him for getting found out going to see his bird somewhere warm and sunny and exposing himself possibly to Covid even though he didn't actually have Covid. Neic then took the rest of Good GoliMissMoli's teammates to somewhere warm and sunny where a bloke on crutches who probably shouldn't have been there then actually did catch Covid and possibly has infected 13 of Good GoliMissMoli's teammates even though Good GoliMissMoli didn't actually catch Covid. So to make an example of him Neic is bringing him back from somewhere warm and sunny to join a team with the possibility that he might catch Covid. Although clearly not somewhere warm and sunny. Phew well Im glad we've got all that sorted then
A Shakespearean summary. Congrats

I picked the wrong month to stop drinking
GIF-210111-221122.gif

Attacking wise he's probably their best option at left back but he's shite defensively. You couldn't actually make a decent full back if you moulded them all together (Taylor, Laxalt and Bolingoli)
He would have six legs to run with.

OK so let me get this right Good GoliMissMoli didn't catch Covid going to Spain to see his bird whilst possibly picking up some duty free Snus for Neic. Good GoliMissMoli got found out so Neic blamed him for going and to make an example of him sent him to play as a "separate entity" somewhere warm and sunny to make an example of him for getting found out going to see his bird somewhere warm and sunny and exposing himself possibly to Covid even though he didn't actually have Covid. Neic then took the rest of Good GoliMissMoli's teammates to somewhere warm and sunny where a bloke on crutches who probably shouldn't have been there then actually did catch Covid and possibly has infected 13 of Good GoliMissMoli's teammates even though Good GoliMissMoli didn't actually catch Covid. So to make an example of him Neic is bringing him back from somewhere warm and sunny to join a team with the possibility that he might catch Covid. Although clearly not somewhere warm and sunny. Phew well Im glad we've got all that sorted then
great Bols of Fire!

He’s injured till the end of the season, Celtic didn’t put an injury clause in his loan deal so he’s been sent back with an injury.
CELTIC outcast Boli Bolingoli's loan move in Turkey could be cut short after his club revealed he is set to miss the rest of the season.

The defender was shipped out on loan to Istanbul Basaksehir FK after his calamitous error of judgement at the start of the season when he failed to quarantine after a secret trip to Spain and played against Kilmarnock causing Celtic's games to be postponed, leading to severe criticism of the play

so he might miss the rest of the season and will Balde it on the sidelines
just when they need the dosh

wonderful

CELTIC outcast Boli Bolingoli's loan move in Turkey could be cut short.
He's been sent to rejoin the real Turkeys, gee that psychologist they employed in November last year will have his hands full with all the nuts that are there

A heroic figure whose undercover work should never be underestimated amongst the pantheon of Illuminati greats.
One day our grandchildren and their grandchildren will come together in tribute to his exploits.
Who's work will be spoken about in legendry status for ever. B-)

Back