Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

This is a huge issue, and it's going to be very interesting to see how it's dealt with

There's a clear breach of the quarantine, and if it's not dealt with legally, then it leaves the whole thing open to abuse.

Kilmarnock have to take this to the SPFL as well. There has to be an assumption that the club knew about it, and the player himself has put the Kilmarnock, and indeed his own team mates at risk

We all know what it's like at COVID FC, but an apology just doesn't cut it this time

Could see him getting a hefty fine but that's about it. I don't think the 'ineligible / automatic forfeiture' argument holds water as I doubt he's strictly 'ineligible' by FIFA rules.

If, however, they've amended them to prohibit players who are required to self-isolate from being registered for a match, that's a different story.

Still, a man can dream. :D

They’ll complete an “internal investigation” and as long as he has tested negative in between landing from Spain and playing on Sunday it’ll be sweeped.
He MUST quarantine for 14 days regardless of any test result.

Reporting to work whilst not informing his employers could be construed as gross misconduct.

He MUST quarantine for 14 days regardless of any test result.

Reporting to work whilst not informing his employers could be construed as gross misconduct.
I know this mate, I’m just speculating as to how they’ll worm their way out of it.

I dont see how it can

He’s broken the law and endangered 2 teams of footballers.

Regardless of the negative test
They will be up burning midnight oil to find a way around it, it’s what they do. Justice secretary in the back pocket and the FM relying on the catholic vote you can bet that’s what they are doing right now

No chance mate she’ll have that black and emerald green outfit on and say it’s fine just wee misunderstanding. Nothing to see here and the poodles in the Scottish media will clap like seals.
Wee Burnie isn’t a Tim she is from Dreghorn for gods sake ! However I fear she may stop the season also the the rotten mobs participation in Europe is now in doubt as at the least they will have to isolate for 14 days now their entire squad and coaching team

A negative test means nowt if he’s been in Spain

The Covid virus can take 5-10 days to come out so he needs punished

Bet you 100% the mentally challenged management team knew he was away

Regarding quarantine, people in contact with him should quarantine until he gets the results of a test.
ie if he tests negative 2day then he wouldn't have been infections yesterday. Then the people in contact can come out of quarantine but he should stay in until 2 weeks from his return date. If he tests + then celtic and killie players will have to quarantine.

Sun have an article now. Tried to copy and past but it’s all over the shop.

The language they use, to play it down

"Celtic chiefs were said to be furious when they found out about Bolingoli’s blunder."

Regarding quarantine, people in contact with him should quarantine until he gets the results of a test.
ie if he tests negative 2day then he wouldn't have been infections yesterday. Then the people in contact can come out of quarantine but he should stay in until 2 weeks from his return date. If he tests + then celtic and killie players will have to quarantine.
I thought the point of the 14 day quarantine was that was how long it could take to be sure you didn’t have a positive test? If no, why can’t the Aberdeen players in contact with the positive player play as soon as they test negative?

Wee Burnie isn’t a Tim she is from Dreghorn for gods sake ! However I fear she may stop the season also the the rotten mobs participation in Europe is now in doubt as at the least they will have to isolate for 14 days now their entire squad and coaching team
She must be the only cult member that’s not a scum fan. They are either actual tims or they are self loathing prods who support them.
Whatever she won’t punish the mankies no chance I hope I’m wrong off course.

I thought the point of the 14 day quarantine was that was how long it could take to be sure you didn’t have a positive test? If no, why can’t the Aberdeen players in contact with the positive player play as soon as they test negative?
Aberdeen players went to an environment were covid was potentially present so they all must quarantine. In this case we have a single source, if a nose and throat swab 2day is negative then he wouldn't have been able to transmit the virus but he must quarantine for 14 days as he may develop the virus

I know this mate, I’m just speculating as to how they’ll worm their way out of it.
They can’t according to the Government guidelines.

Celtic either knew or they didn’t. That means they throw him under the bus or they are guilty of covering it up.

Either way, the isolation protocol MUST be observed and that also includes all those concerned. He could test negative at the moment and still have the virus in a very infectious state. That’s why the quarantine is in place.

Sun have an article now. Tried to copy and past but it’s all over the shop.

Let's see if Wee Stompy cleanses a tim player in the briefing like she did the sheep players....

2 tim players in a week having to be hauled up for breaking protocol...

Somebody needs to crack the whip here. If this is swept under the carpet, as it probably will be, then it’s open season for completely ignoring current COVID guidelines. Basically a free for all ..

Back