Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

You got a link for this mate?

I can only see if you’ve been tested positive then everyone you’ve been in contact with needs to self isolate.
People returning to the UK from Spain (including islands) from midnight tonight (25 July 2020) will need to self-isolate for 2 weeks, with the country removed from the travel corridors list.

Am I right in saying that the rest of them need to isolate now as they’ve been in contact with him? Kilmarnock team and the ref/linesmen as well?

Fair enough Sturgeon, but Leitch is just doing his job mate. Hes been doing that job very well for years before he was known to the public. Not a political figure, just your average NHS long serving employee

You telling me Chief Wiggams 180 degree flip on wearing masks was a medical breakthrough and in no way political? I am calling bullshit on that regardless of how long he has worked in the NHS.

The whole shambles will be buried under the Education shambles about to come to a head tomorrow.

Wouldn't surprise me if Swinney is sacrificed to steal the headlines.

Doesn’t matter a jot mate , he still had to self isolate for 14 days , and was ineligible to play . They will get out of it by saying they didn’t no , and sack him for gross misconduct .

they should lose the game 3-0 that’s just a fact and matter of football law.

You telling me Chief Wiggams 180 degree flip on wearing masks was a medical breakthrough and in no way political? I am calling bullshit on that regardless of how long he has worked in the NHS.
Aye the same 180 degree turn they done in England.

The whole shambles will be buried under the Education shambles about to come to a head tomorrow.

Wouldn't surprise me if Swinney is sacrificed to steal the headlines.
What’s happening with the education shambles

People returning to the UK from Spain (including islands) from midnight tonight (25 July 2020) will need to self-isolate for 2 weeks, with the country removed from the travel corridors list.
Aye but it was only Bolingoli that travelled.

People he’s been in contact with only need to isolate if he’s tested positive or showing symptoms.

Weird rule but that’s what it is.

We've all seen what power the mentally challengeds have in Scotland and Scottish football over recent months (and beyond!)

If anyone thinks this lot are going to have any punishment or any form of disadvantage coming their way then you've got another thing coming. Peter will sort it as he always does. That's the reality.

Should the mentally challengeds not be without the players like the sheep will be?

Those in the same training bubble. Their game on Wednesday should be postponed for starters.

Best bit about this story seems to be that Lennon gave them 4 days off before the Killie game and they’ve ripped the piss clean out of him! I’m sure he’s consoling himself with a kebab as we speak!

Lennon will do what he normally does to cheer himself up, 40 fags, kebab, 24 bottles of Stella and 20odd aggressive messages to some bird and threading to kill her for spurring his unwanted sexual advances.

Should the mentally challengeds not be without the players like the sheep will be?

Those in the same training bubble. Their game on Wednesday should be postponed for starters.
He hasn’t tested positive so no

We've all seen what power the mentally challengeds have in Scotland and Scottish football over recent months (and beyond!)

If anyone thinks this lot are going to have any punishment or any form of disadvantage coming their way then you've got another thing coming. Peter will sort it as he always does. That's the reality.
He faces a £480 fine to the Scottish government for starters

They can’t get away with this mate
The SNP can’t turn a blind eye to this even if they would love to
I'm not holding my breath mate. This is Scotland. And when it comes to Scottish football, Peter calls the shots. And we know the Nhats allegiances.

They will come to some "arrangement".

He's since trained AND played with and against players, who all now have to quarantine for 14 days.

We await to hear if this is true

But due to the low incidence of folk openly flouting government quarantine regulations, thats proven.

The rules are unknown or not easily found

This is good because it means essentially theres no going back for him and they then only have Taylor there. Spent £7m on 2 LBs last year and their fans rate neither of them

Don’t clubs hold on to players passports? Sure I heard that before so they don’t forget them for European games

He's since trained AND played with and against players, who all now have to quarantine for 14 days.

According to lots of reports it’s only if he tests positive or shows symptoms that they would also need to isolate.

Which I don’t really understand but think it’s true.

Thank goodness the clubs didn't vote to allow the executive more powers. This is exactly the situation they could manipulate.

A deliberate act by a player with the club failing to monitor their employees appropriately. They should be hammered for putting the season under threat.

She will not personally attack the players or Celtic, she will attack football in general so not to upset the pedo enablers with Scotland.
I said on a thread the other day that she wouldn't rip into celtic the way she did Aberdeen and was called paranoid

Looks like we're going to find out quite soon. 8 aberdeen players get it, then 1 mentally challenged and we now get a change of direction to stopping the league.

Add the hint about the Aberdeen game against them being different as its away from home and a patterns developing here.

I'm not saying it's to help them with the league, but no way will her lot want to upset some of their voters.

Only if he tests positive for Coruna.
He will be punished for not quarantining by law and the scum should be punished for fielding an illegible player.

Back