Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

They must have known he was away lol. How could they not? He would have missed 4 days worth of training/meetings

Apparently they had the 4 days off training.

Even still, extremely unlikely that they didn't know the whereabouts of their player.

Is one of the extra days coming from the fact they'd have the Monday off after the game anyway?

So two days holiday would actually be Tuesday and Wednesday. Are they normally off on a Thursday too as a rest day?

Who mentioned four days initially?

Lennon said they were given 2 days off, and Bolingoli flew to Spain on the Monday and came back the Tuesday night.
Reported he flew from Prestwick Airport, I had a quick check and there are no flights that correspond with that story. Unless the story being told is rubbish.

Hopefully this shit show grows arms and legs and those horrible bastards get hammered in to the ground. I for one don't believe no one at celtic knew about his jolly to Spain.

Its refreshing seeing these bastards squirm for a change they thought they were untouchable.

Is one of the extra days coming from the fact they'd have the Monday off after the game anyway?

So two days holiday would actually be Tuesday and Wednesday. Are they normally off on a Thursday too as a rest day?

Who mentioned four days initially?

Fück knows mate, only picking up bits of info from this thread

Surely if they knew then they would just leave him out the squad? He came on in almost the 90th minute aswell.

I would see the point hiding it if he was vital but he’s rotten.

He broke the snp legislation. he should not have been out the house never mind on the pitch Therefore ineligible to play.
i dont really get where you are coming from.

Forget the government, it's the league. The league's definition of what an illegible player is won't legislate for this. That's my point.

I agree they should be punished. But they won't be.

TBH I do find it very difficult to believe the mentally challengeds knew he was in Spain for that day. TLB has said himself the player trained the rest of the week at the training ground and stayed overnight in a hotel with the squad before the Killie. Everyone knows the dangers of COVID at this point.

I cannot see them being stupid enough to have allowed that trip and not have him quarantine. If it was Edouard I could maybe see them trying to chance their arm just so he could play on the Sunday but for someone that’s useless and doesn’t really play much anyway I don’t see why they’d bother.

Interesting fact: more people have been dying of the flu in the UK since June than COVID.

I am very torn by the story because on one level football being used by the power-drunk SNP as another stick to beat us into compliance is beyond galling

however...

If it has to be anyone falling foul of the ridiculous hysteria, Aberdeen is great, but the Rhattlers? that’s magnificent

TBH I do find it very difficult to believe the mentally challengeds knew he was in Spain for that day. TLB has said himself the player trained the rest of the week at the training ground and stayed overnight in a hotel with the squad before the Killie. Everyone knows the dangers of COVID at this point.

I cannot see them being stupid enough to have allowed that trip and not have him quarantine. If it was Edouard I could maybe see them trying to chance their arm just so he could play on the Sunday but for someone that’s useless and doesn’t really play much anyway I don’t see why they’d bother.

What you say makes sense but it could just come down to human error. As Einstein said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity."

In our work we contacted every employee before their holiday mate.

We told every one they had to tell the company if they were going abroad & if it was to a ‘banned’ country they would need to self isolate at their own expense for taking this risk.

Why wouldn’t they do this ?
I hate to stick up for that rancid club, but they are saying that they told all players they were not to travel anywhere outwith on those days off. I know that could be a pack of lies to save face but it does seem like the muppet went behind their backs on this one.

117600130_2843714102517404_7514097759045729479_n.jpg
hahahahahahaha

In what way is he ineligible? Genuine question.

It's akin to playing a player who's carrying an injury.
He was not eligible to leave the house. benefit.Legally he should not have left the house surely?

eligible
/ˈɛlɪdʒɪb(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
  1. having the right to do or obtain something; satisfying the appropriate condition
ineligible
/ɪnˈɛlɪdʒɪb(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
  1. legally or officially unable to be considered for a position or benefit.

I hate to stick up for that rancid club, but they are saying that they told all players they were not to travel anywhere outwith on those days off. I know that could be a pack of lies to save face but it does seem like the muppet went behind their backs on this one.

You’re probably right mate, but I’ve now seen from two sources suggestions that they knew he was away.

I know how deceptive they’ve been on the child abuse stuff, so maybe I’m being unusually suspicious Avengers.

Desperate mentally challenged media getting UEFA on the phone to state their match next week goes ahead.

UEFA have been notified of nothing

The SFA have said nothing regarding process and quarantine rules.

The Scottish Executive have announced nothing formally.

But timmy getting ‘its on’ out there helps stop the clamour for someone to tell us

What are the rules and where can they be accessed ?

Back