Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

Media genuinely just making stuff up

‘ A Uefa spokesperson told SunSport: "At this stage match is scheduled to take place as planned and we have no further comment to make."

But the sun story claims

‘ CELTIC'S first round Champions League qualifier against KR Reykjavik is ON - after Uefa give its blessing for the match to kick off at Celtic Park at 7.45pm next Tuesday.’

FC Reykjavik should be asking UEFA and the SFA to clarify the situation

They have a duty of care to their players and club officials to protect them

mentally challengeds have failed to control the situation and their player or players if you include Thumb have not complied

The SFA will not do anything unless they are formally asked

Surely if Bolingoli went to Spain to speak to A club , he would need the mentally challengeds permission to do so, therefore they would know he was out the country, or am I missing something here?

Hope Bolingoli outs the liars if he was given permission to travel to talk to a potential new club

That would phuck the Beasts up if he denies it was just a wee break in Malaga with his girlfriend

My take on it would be dock the ***'s 10 points. Hit them with a massive fine. Postpone their games and let the rest of the teams get on with it & ban Bolingoli for 6 months.
Dock them 10 points...?the way they are playing they will never get out the red,i very much welcome this proposal :cool:

Media genuinely just making stuff up

‘ A Uefa spokesperson told SunSport: "At this stage match is scheduled to take place as planned and we have no further comment to make."

But the sun story claims

‘ CELTIC'S first round Champions League qualifier against KR Reykjavik is ON - after Uefa give its blessing for the match to kick off at Celtic Park at 7.45pm next Tuesday.’
The Scotshit Parliament should be overruling UEFA here. No laughing at the back.

Surely if Bolingoli went to Spain to speak to A club , he would need the mentally challengeds permission to do so, therefore they would know he was out the country, or am I missing something here?
he might not have gone to speak to a club

Sorry gents but I don't have time to (as much as I would love to) to go through the whole page and see what exactly has happened so could someone please explain why the 'Aberdeen 8' are all being made to self isolate for 14 days yet it looks like the Celtic players will only have to do it for a week ?

Also what is happening with Killie ?

And thirdly what will happen to their game against Reykjavik ?

The Aberdeen situation and the Celtic situation are different. Aberdeen games were rightly postponed due to the risk. Celtic played a player who, if he is classed as ineligible, should result in a points deduction.

The board should be all over this , if this was Rangers guaranteed we would be punished.

I wonder if that is true. Just saw on Facebook that despite Celtic claiming they did not know Bolingoli was abroad they in fact did know exactly where he was.

Some pretty big claims being made om various accounts, perhaps rubbish, that Celtic reps met him at the airport. If that is the case, then they lied about it, Lennon lied to NHS last night and they allowed him to play, then the repercussions should be significant. 'Narrator', they wont be.

Surely if they knew then they would just leave him out the squad? He came on in almost the 90th minute aswell.

I would see the point hiding it if he was vital but he’s rotten.
That would seem logical.
But we're in an era where a vote is blatantly rigged to benefit one club. That club has for some time being acting with impunity because it can.

Lot of Tim's on twitter saying there was more than just him away and they think it's gonna cost lennon his job, dunno if there is any truth in it.
I’m not sure it’s a ‘cost him his job‘ type of thing, the player/s are all adults. I’m not defending Lennon but he can’t chaperone all his players every min of the day & I would say the Same about Gerrard if it was us

An absolute disgrace that the SFA and spfl have accepted the scum's story without any independent investigation. They could have knowingly breached covid rules for a week and would have continued to breach them until they got rumbled. SPFL/SFA don't want to know.

New one for the Profanasaurus

A Bolingoli Jolly

1. Flying to Spain without your employers knowledge.

2. To attempt to break a contract agreement early

3. To take the Press glare off Leigh Griffiths

'Treacle Teeth was furious with the Thumb for having that party, so Herr Lawell invoked the Bolingoli Jolly to take the heat off the Thumb'

Both mentally challengeds & Dons managers lying IMHO. Surely the chat amongst the players in the dressing room would be around what they did on their days off or in McInnes's case where they were going after the game. Its what we did during my time.

New one for the Profanasaurus

A Bolingoli Jolly

1. Flying to Spain without your employers knowledge.

2. To attempt to break a contract agreement early

3. To take the Press glare off Leigh Griffiths

'Treacle Teeth was furious with the Thumb for having that party, so Herr Lawell invoked the Bolingoli Jolly to take the heat off the Thumb'

Only Tims and Horses- Bolingoli Boys Outing

Just seeing Charles Patterson talk about how it’s a huge embarrassment for Scottish football.

Well it’s more embarrassing for the offending clubs, I don’t think clubs who have followed the rules have anything to feel embarrassed about. As for there being no investigation into what they may have known with regards to the players whereabouts, well, we knew that was never happening and that’s the benefit of having your chief exec call the shots for the entire league.

Listening to sport sound and I’m sure I heard them discuss it can take up to 11 days to show symptoms (not the 14 as I thought?).

If Boli has been tested twice and is clear on the 11th day then their champions league game won’t be called off. But this is the first time I have heard the 11 days....does that consequently fall on the Monday before the game?

I’m not sure it’s a ‘cost him his job‘ type of thing, the player/s are all adults. I’m not defending Lennon but he can’t chaperone all his players every min of the day & I would say the Same about Gerrard if it was us
Maybe if he is one of them ??

EfIQ0AhXsAEFFKt

Would Lennon be hard on the boys when they fucked off to Spain and didn't quarantine when they came back against Government, League and Club regulations during a worldwide pandemic ih hih?

Anyone explain the actual public health issues associated with this?

Is it correct that the bilongoly one may still develop symptoms or become asymptomatic and have been spreading it to others before this?

I don't see how aberdeen and celtic have been punished, they have only had games put back and if the rescheduled games are played after lockdown ends do they get to play it in front of crowds

Listening to sport sound and I’m sure I heard them discuss it can take up to 11 days to show symptoms (not the 14 as I thought?).

If Boli has been tested twice and is clear on the 11th day then their champions league game won’t be called off. But this is the first time I have heard the 11 days....does that consequently fall on the Monday before the game?

My wife said the 7 day window was now 10 but the 14 days still applies hence why 6 sheep have to self isolate

Back