Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

If Frimpong was with him it will not increase the postponed games, though it should make a stronger case for an investigation.

Is Frimpong one of their 'decent' players? Will he end up under the bus with bolingoli?

Fudds.jpg

My family on my mum's side are Kilmarnock, they reckon the bheggars should be hit with a three point deduction and a heafty fine.

Take a further two points off their current total and hit them in the pocket.

Breach of government ruling.

Fielding a player that should have been self isolating therefore ineligible for that round of matches.

Putting people and their health at risk.

Bringing the game into disrepute.
The issue is fans of other side's need to turn the screw on their board to apply pressure, same with the vote for an inquiry. This could be the turning point for a lot of the smaller sides, it's actually a shame it was Dolly and not say a HIVs tied in because Cormack has been happy to get tore into the rabida and Doncaster

The rules were already in place and clear for everyone. Not just footballers. In any case, ignorance of the "law" is not usually deemed a suitable defence.
I'm only arguing, you can't shut down the whole league because you've given a "yellow card" "already" , when the second offence was committed before said yellow card.

I assume you are not arguing that Rangers and the rest of the league should also suffer?

Talk is he is being investigated too. Rumour is he was in Spain with Bolingoli. Think half their team have just taken the c"nt clean out of Lennon while he sat in his flat blinds shut drinking white lightning.

If that is the case and they try to sack one of them it will come out for sure.

I don't see how aberdeen and celtic have been punished, they have only had games put back and if the rescheduled games are played after lockdown ends do they get to play it in front of crowds

Agreed, they have been inconvenienced and that’s it.

I am still struggling to see how a) Being out your home when you’re legally obliged to remain there doesn't make you illegible to play and b) How a team who fielded a player who could have literally causeD someone to become sick and die isn’t being chased for bringing the game into disrepute.

They are categorically vicariously accountable for his actions.

If Frimpong has been up to no good aswell Im going to crack a beer and watch they c"nts try and explain how Boli and Griffiths should be sacked but Frimpong is alright.

I hope to christ that we keep our noses clean and go out and win our next 3 games comfortably

Great point AB.

He’s shite, so it’s easy for them to slaughter him & present him as the sacrificial lamb.

Wouldn’t happen with Frimpong or Eduard.

My family on my mum's side are Kilmarnock, they reckon the bheggars should be hit with a three point deduction and a heafty fine.

Take a further two points off their current total and hit them in the pocket.

Breach of government ruling.

Fielding a player that should have been self isolating therefore ineligible for that round of matches.

Putting people and their health at risk.

Bringing the game into disrepute.
The disrepute charge is one which pretty much works for anything. It’s the only one they need if they wanted it. It’s the corruption fall back.

Agreed, they have been inconvenienced and that’s it.

I am still struggling to see how a) Being out your home when you’re legally obliged to remain there doesn't make you illegible to play and b) How a team who fielded a player who could have literally causeD someone to become sick and die isn’t being chased for bringing the game into disrepute.

They are categorically vicariously accountable for his actions.
It makes you sick.

I don’t believe for a second that Celtic didn’t know where he was.

If he was awol from training for 4 days and they didn’t know why then there’s no chance he’d be in the squad for the weeekends game.

I’m also pretty sure that the clubs normally hold onto players passports during the season.
I know that athletics, olympians, cyclists and tennis players have to let WADA know where they are going to be 24/7, 365. this means is WADA turn up to test you and you aren't where you said you'd be (home, club, holiday etc) then it's a strike against you. 3 and out.

With the amount of money in football I highly doubt it'd be any different. Celtic will have known where he is

This may have already been covered already but...

Bolingoli came on for the last few minutes of their game the other day - a game they drew and dropped points... now, just imagine for a second he scored the winner in the 90th minute and the poets won the game.

What THEN?

EDIT: I actually meant to post this in the SuperScoreBoard thread but I'll leave it here as it's still relevant!

I know that athletics, olympians, cyclists and tennis players have to let WADA know where they are going to be 24/7, 365. this means is WADA turn up to test you and you aren't where you said you'd be (home, club, holiday etc) then it's a strike against you. 3 and out.

With the amount of money in football I highly doubt it'd be any different. Celtic will have known where he is
This is what the EPL have in place but I can't find anything similar relating to Scottish Football.

Clubs are responsible for notifying doping authorities of their players’ whereabouts for out-of-competition testing and a potential change, under review, would see an increase in fines for clubs who fail to meet that obligation. Manchester City and Bournemouth were fined £35,000 each last season after failing to ensure their whereabouts information was accurate.

If there's anything similar in Scotland hopefully someone can find the rules. I won't hold my breath waiting for the reporters to find that info.

Regardless, there is no way they didn't know where he was. The Scottish media investigation seems to consist on one pish-stained specky journalist asking a fat manager if he knew. Manager says "no" and that's it. That manager would never lie. It's not like he's the sort of person who would pretend a coin his face or something like that.

This may have already been covered already but...

Bolingoli came on for the last few minutes of their game the other day - a game they drew and dropped points... now, just imagine for a second he scored the winner in the 90th minute and the poets won the game.

What THEN?
He was actually their main threat once he came on. He delivered I think three crosses in to the box and was a contributor to their best chance in that time. He seen the ball more than any other player for the five minutes he was on the field.
*elti*'s only threat in that period came from the left hand side. You can argue he was the main player in stopping any chance Killie had of getting a winner.

He was actually their main threat once he came on. He delivered I think three crosses in to the box and was a contributor to their best chance in that time. He seen the ball more than any other player for the five minutes he was on the field.
*elti*'s only threat in that period came from the left hand side. You can argue he was the main player in stopping any chance Killie had of getting a winner.
I was actually going to follow it up with that... just because he didn't score doesn't mean he didn't prevent Killie from scoring. Even just by having possession!

Inelligible! Result: Kilmarnock 3-0 Celtc. (after all, if league titles can be awarded from an office and not won on the field by a last minute rule change then so can individual results!)

Not heard anything from SMSM talking about the fact that Celtic didn't have any idea where Boli was. If you believe they had no idea where he was, I have a bridge to sell you.
This is literally one of the dumbest things any person has ever done on planet earth. What he did defies belief and it makes me think there's a whole lot more to this.
I think they knew he was going, gave permission to go, picked him up and just decided they would do as they wished. As they have done for the past decade.
Had this been a Rangers' player the Scottish media would demand to know:
When was his flight booked and who paid for it?
How did he get to and from Prestwick airport?
Why was he in Spain?
Was anyone else from the club with him?
Did he travel alone?
Did he complete the necessary paperwork upon return to Scotland?
What is the club or SFA/SPFL policy on player's whereabouts for drug testing?
Can we interview the player?
Steven, when did you find about this?
Steven, how did you find about this?
Steven, did any other member's of your staff know we was going?
Steven, will you voluntarily remove the club from the Champion's League?
Steven, will you resign?

As things stand, the Scottish media have asked fat Neil if he knew, Neil said "No" and their investigation is over. Pretty much the same as the last investigation and the one before that.
Had it not been for social media it would never have been reported.

This is literally one of the dumbest things any person has ever done on planet earth. What he did defies belief and it makes me think there's a whole lot more to this.
I think they knew he was going, gave permission to go, picked him up and just decided they would do as they wished. As they have done for the past decade.
Why was he in Spain?
Did he travel alone?
Steven, will you resign?

As things stand, the Scottish media have asked fat Neil if he knew, Neil said "No" and their investigation is over. Pretty much the same as the last investigation and the one before that.
Good post.

I wasn't really paying attention to all of this last night when it was doing the rounds so how did this whole thing come out anyway?

Am I missing something here - latest Record update on poor “hurt Lenny” has Lennon saying that Bolingoli had already been warned after a “commercial flight”, the Paris one, “missed the Hibs friendly” and that he had to isolate for a “couple of days”.

I don’t remember the quarantine rules ever being 48 hours?

Why was he in Spain?
Did he travel alone?
Steven, will you resign?

That’s cause the media are shite at holding them and the Scot Gov to account. They’re shit scared of them, they only want to brown nose Celtic with all that “I feel sorry for the club, they didn’t know!” pish. Absolute sycophantic brown nosing shite bag media who in all lack the intellectual capacity to fulfil the questioning above!

Back