Boli Bolingoli was eligible to play but the issues is he was not allowed to play under agreed government guidance

What are you slabbering about? I’m a troll because I think it’s possible he never told anyone at the Club he was jumping on a flight to Malaga on his time off? Right you are pal, don’t be upset because you couldn’t understand the point I was making earlier and went away on a wee tangent.
[/QUOTE]
Nah that you went to Alicante, didn't realise that I had spoke to you!

What are you slabbering about? I’m a troll because I think it’s possible he never told anyone at the Club he was jumping on a flight to Malaga on his time off? Right you are pal, don’t be upset because you couldn’t understand the point I was making earlier and went away on a wee tangent.
[/QUOTE]
Ha, I went for 6 days in late July and I have a property over there. Would be a strange thing to lie about.

Ha, I went for 6 days in late July and I have a property over there. Would be a strange thing to lie about.
[/QUOTE]
Well you admitted you lied to work and colleagues so who knows :)

It does not matter "if" celtic knew he went to Spain its their responsibility to make sure every player that takes the field of play is eligible, didn't they check with all players when they returned to training were all fit and well, didn't anyone at the club ask him what he did on his 4 days off? If they didn't that's their fault, bottom line is he played when the club shouldn't have played him, could have been a mistake but they have pounced on other clubs mistakes to their advantage, it should be 14 days, and they should be kicked out of Europe like the team that were due to play Lingfield.

The photo of Balingoli showed he was sitting in the front row on the Ryan Air flight. You often see VIPs in these seats and I used to wonder how they manage to book them. It could be via the normal online channels lie everyone else but I did hear these seats tended to be reserved until last minute. It sort of suggests they were booked for him by someone who had the right contacts, eg his club ?

Is the many VIPs that fly Ryanair? Surely it’s the £20 for extra leg room.

Celtic fan at my work has said there are rumours circulating that Edouard, Julien and another player also broke the COVID rules.

They are fearing for the CL qualifier apparently.

Usual caveat of being whatsapp nonsense but supposed source is a Celtic scout.

I would be sceptical as they would surely have released all the rule breaks at once and take one single hit?

Anyone else heard this?

Back