Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

Testing only happened yesterday according to Daily Record.

"Bolingoli came off the bench to replace Greg Taylor in the 1-1 draw.

It's reported he was dragged into a club meeting on Monday to explain his actions and has since recorded two negative Covid-19 tests."

I reckon the mentally challengeds will try to prempt any possible punishment towards the club by sacking the player ASAP and hope that’s enough to defuse the situation. Hollicom working overtime again!!

The sheep didn't know about th
Will definitely be interesting to see the difference in reaction to the Sheep 8 if it's really the case that he has broken quarantine rules and played in a match. Wilfully breaking government travel rules is just as/more reckless as what the aberdeen players did by going out together.

Did Celtic know? If not, do they really have such terrible internal discipline that they have players flying off for a jolly in the middle of a pandemic and have no idea?

One things for sure, if there is any punishment at all from the SPFL/SFA it will be something that impacts us as well somehow.
The sheep didn't know about their players but got crucified. It's irrelevant.

I haven’t read the whole thread and I’m sure it has been mentioned already but I see Sutton is screeching on Twitter, saying that Bolingoli is a disgrace and should be sacked.
I wonder if he would be saying the same if it was Edourad or dare I say Griffiths the serial offender?

Pretty damning if he's taking that stance over it IMO

That they took in £25m for Kieran Tierney and managed to replace him with Greg Taylor and Boli Bolingoli should give us no fear about when they inevitably sell Edouard.
They will tell the world that Bolingoli is £20m and Taylor £7m. We will somehow argue Barasic to £5m and Bassey to ginger bottles, it’s the FF way. We’ve already sorted Morelos’s value and tonight Hagi is shit.

I haven’t read the whole thread and I’m sure it has been mentioned already but I see Sutton is screeching on Twitter, saying that Bolingoli is a disgrace and should be sacked.
I wonder if he would be saying the same if it was Edourad or dare I say Griffiths the serial offender?
he spat in someones face, the day he's the shining light of morality and ethics is the day Celtic own up to covering up systematic child abuse

So in summary, %^*& Sutton, %^*& celtic, %^*& Bolingoli and close the Piggery down

I reckon the mentally challengeds will try to prempt any possible punishment towards the club by sacking the player ASAP and hope that’s enough to defuse the situation. Hollicom working overtime again!!

Can't sack him if they knew about it though?

he spat in someones face, the day he's the shining light of morality and ethics is the day Celtic own up to covering up systematic child abuse

So in summary, %^*& Sutton, %^*& celtic, %^*& Bolingoli and close the Piggery down
Amen brother, fairly certain I was in nursery before I realised spitting on someone was the absolute lowest... throw a punch ffs

What is the reaction of the media, SPFL and Scottish government going to be like, if news breaks that there is evidence of Lennon and CFC officials knowing about Bolingoli BEFORE kick off?

Wouldn’t that be interesting?

Are you saying this because you know info to suggest they did know? Or just guessing? If the latter it didn't really need it's own thread :oops:

That seems awfully like a little bit of tease.

However, if ever proven, then this is one Sh*tstorm even Holicom cant gloss over and I suspect that is what they have attempted to do since it was rumoured last night.

That said his the hell didnt they know he was abroad ? Surely in this environment daily checks are needed

I don't think they knew can't see lennon being so stupid enough to put him on the bench and then bring him on as a sub if they knew he was away especially with all the Aberdeen fall out

I get you but what if one of ours fucks up. We are dealing with footballers who aren't all like Defoe. It's almost impossible for a club to police them . That said his the hell didnt they know he was abroad ? Surely in this environment daily checks are needed
Rangers shouldn’t / don’t “POLICE” our players. They’re held to a higher standard than clubs like aberdoom. It’s why we are of an ultimately higher standard

but I get what you’re saying bro

didnt someone who was abused by one of them(torbett?) say lennon left a caravan they where in as he knew of the guys reputation but left his friend in there with him and thats when it happened?
actually im not sure if it was torbett but one from down south linked to them

I think they knew. I don't want to speculate about Bongoli, but I guess he'd have to be pretty stupid if he thought he could leave the country without being rumbled. And rumbled he was!
It wouldn't surprise me if this was an excursion sanctioned by the Celtic hierarchy, with a subtext of testing the edges of the envelope, should the trip surface in the media.

didnt someone who was abused by one of them(torbett?) say lennon left a caravan they where in as he knew of the guys reputation but left his friend in there with him and thats when it happened?
actually im not sure if it was torbett but one from down south linked to them
Was this not related to Barry Bennell? The main predator in the cross border peadophile rings.

At my workplace holidays and trips are usually the first conversation of he day, some team mate and would have asked how travel was.....Serious health risk and like the sheep needs punishment

Another thought is there’s interest from a Spanish side and was send to talk to the club.

Remember this guy cost them a lot and is a complete haddy

Interesting.

This is the type of technicality that gets CFC millions of pounds in Europe without any embarassment.

But you need 'friends', placemen, or out and out corrupt individuals to really see it through.

What they really rely on is a media, Government and football authority that will do absolutely nothing.

Won’t bother them one bit and the irony of it certainly won’t stop them from trying to worm their way out of this. After all we’re talking about a club who’s chief exec coined the term “sporting integrity” in the same season he used the death of an ex player to gain a sporting advantage.

I also don’t think they’ll face any punishment. mentally challengeds are strategically placed in positions of power throughout this country and if history has taught us anything it’s that just because there are rules set out and they disobeyed them doesn’t mean they’ll be punished for it.

With everything going on wrt tracing, testing of players, rules for quarantine from some countries and not others, I’d be shocked if CFC didn’t know he was going away.

And I don’t believe for one minute they convietnly found out after the match either.

He didn’t tell a single soul he was going away? And no one asked how his trip was until AFTER the match?

Come on!

I reckon they will either punish him of sorts & try & present it as “internal private matter, he’s been punished so case closed” or take the opportunity to dump the dud of the payroll.

Whatever action they take will be roundly applauded by their cheerleaders in the Scottish media “Celtic can’t be punished because one daftie stepped out of line”.

I will be majorly shocked if either the Scottish Assembly, the SPFL or the SFA come out swinging here - they will more likely adopt “an arm round them” approach.

And this will conveniently take the heat off the Eduard citing debate.

With everything going on wrt tracing, testing of players, rules for quarantine from some countries and not others, I’d be shocked if CFC didn’t know he was going away.

And I don’t believe for one minute they convietnly found out after the match either.

He didn’t tell a single soul he was going away? And no one asked how his trip was until AFTER the match?

Come on!
Maybe no one noticed he didn't attend training on the days he was away. :rolleyes:

I reckon they will either punish him of sorts & try & present it as “internal private matter, he’s been punished so case closed” or take the opportunity to dump the dud of the payroll.

Whatever action they take will be roundly applauded by their cheerleaders in the Scottish media “Celtic can’t be punished because one daftie stepped out of line”.

I will be majorly shocked if either the Scottish Assembly, the SPFL or the SFA come out swinging here - they will more likely adopt “an arm round them” approach.

And this will conveniently take the heat off the Eduard citing debate.
Its not one daftie though. Griffiths has defied their bubble as well. Wouldnt be surprised if Lennon has also been in boozer as well, guys normally never out of them. Rules dont apply to that lot, haven’t bothered with them for years.

Question - don't professional footballers need to inform clubs and thus authorities of their whereabouts in advance as they are subject to strict anti doping tests at random?

Certainly this applies to Olympic athletes and F1 drivers. Is it the case for top league footballers?

Therefore both club and player knew where we was and the need to quarantine?

That’s why I asked if clubs held on to passports as if they did he would’ve had to ask for it back to go away. I’m sure I’ve heard before that clubs keep the passports as some players aren’t trusted to turn up for European away trips with them.

Back