Boli Bolingoli And Celtic Breaching COVID Rules - Sturgeon “Celtic and Aberdeen not expected to play for at least next week”

She is going to shut football down again because of these kunts, how depressing.

It must now include Kilmarnock as he played against them .

I'm not sure it does - my understanding, and I may be wrong, is that nobody in the Killie team would have been sufficiently close for the 15 minute period that the government are advising constitutes a "contact".

Also they were (obviously) outdoors so this mitigates things further.

I'm not sure what the guidance/rules are about them having been near someone who had been in a "quarantine country" however.

I'm assuming all the Celtc cheerleaders elsewhere who were calling for dolly to forfeit games will now be doing the same for their beloved team?:rolleyes:

Her lunchtime briefing should be interesting.
Very. She’s now got the power to effectively get that mob kicked out the CL if she enforces quarantine rules.

If the Scottish government do nothing about it, I wonder if the U.K. government will take an interest considering it’s ultimately their policy.

Reactions: Gee
Very. She’s now got the power to effectively get that mob kicked out the CL if she enforces quarantine rules.

If the Scottish government do nothing about it, I wonder if the U.K. government will take an interest considering it’s ultimately their policy.
There is no quarantine rule it’s only Bolingoli.

I find it astounding that with all the coverage in the news regarding foreign travel and self-quarantining that no-one at Celtc knew the player was going abroad or that he had returned and not self isolated....
Then again, they still don't know about child abuse that happened on their premises.
I wonder if any of the journalists will ask Sturgeon at her COVID briefing about this in the same manner as they used questioning the Aberdeen players.....?

As above self isolation isn't law - it's guidelines.

Secondly - the current guidelines are to self-isolate on return from those countries, and for others to self-isolate if they've been in contact with anyone that's shown symptoms.

So unless he's shown symptoms there is no need for Killie players to self isolate. There's also probably no need for Celtic players to, but for the safety of other teams they should as a team be put into self-isolation until Bolingoli is known to be safe.
It can take up to 14 days to manifest itself,hence the isolation.

He broke the rules regarding quarantine,he's had 2 tests since,both are negative,nothing is going to happen here.

Usually I would agree but in this instance I think they’ll need to set a precedent, as they have rolling back the lockdown in Aberdeen

It would be open season for footballers to take midweek getaways and just cite this chap when they get home to still play at the weekend.

Someone has played a blinder here.

They’ve known he was in Spain and they have waited until the weekend fixture to see if he played a part before getting it out there.
He comes on as a sub then the information is leaked.

Give a man enough rope!

It doesn't reflect well on Lennon does it?

4 days off and not knowing that one of your players has fecked off to Spain during a global pandemic.

Why were they given 4 days off in any case? It’s the beginning of the season FFS!

Hopefully the cracks beginning to appear.

Be amazed if first mammy even mentions this let alone name and shame beast FC like she did with dolly. Far too many core voters in east end

Four days off this early in the season is bizarre. This place would be in uproar if that had been us only to turn in that performance at the weekend.

If Sutton is angry about it then Celtc are trying to get him off the books, Sutton is Celtc PR dirty work no.1 agent . Bolingoly is sh1te, they want quite a few off the wage bill, throw him under the bus.

Someone has played a blinder here.

They’ve known he was in Spain and they have waited until the weekend fixture to see if he played a part before getting it out there.
He comes on as a sub then the information is leaked.

Give a man enough rope!

This doesn't add up for me either. Who found this out and leaked it? If we are led to believe that crisis meetings have taken place at Parkhead then how did it all come to light for them?

Compliance officer will probably sanction us for not self-isolating on return from Leverkusen, and award Bolingoli with a gold medal for enhancing Scottish-Spanish relations during this difficult time.

Back