Bolingoli's Trip To Spain - New Evidence

The OP is bonkers. But he's our bonkers.

In truth this is obsessive on another level.
An embarrassment of the highest level.

I doubt we'll ever find out what happened with this, but I said at the time, nobody flies to Spain on a Monday afternoon and flies back the next day. The fact that we know what flight he went out on, but not the flight or even airport he flew back to speaks volumes.

Bolingoli is only silent right now because he is still a Celtic employee. If there is any truth on the ‘it was more than one day’,‘Celtic employee picked him up from the airport’ or ‘Celtic knew he was away meeting another team’ - we will find out when he leaves Celtic I suspect. However the press here aren’t interested in a gloves off approach with them so they won’t ask the question, or if details emerge casting Celtic in a bad light there won’t be the collective will to ask awkward questions and bring the issue back into the limelight. Like all their scandals it will simply slowly drift over the horizon with some new scandal like a rangers player farts in a lift replacing it.

Apologies for the lengthy post, but please keep reading, as I can prove that Celtic have lied about the Bolingoli timeline for his trip to Spain.

What we knew so far (dates being important):

Mon 3rd Aug - Bolingoli flew with Ryanair from Prestwick to Malaga, Spain.
Sun 9th Aug - Bolingoli came on as a sub against Kilmarnock.
Tues 11th Aug - Press reported the story about Bolingoli going to Spain and not self-isolating for 14 days on his return.
Wed 12th Aug- Press reported that Bolingoli had been issued with a Fixed Penalty Fine for breaching Quarantine Regulations.

What we were told by Celtic:
Bolingoli went to Spain on Mon 3rd August, but returned the following day (Tues 4th Aug) and had 2 negative Covid tests between returning and playing against Kilmarnock.

As there are no flights from Malaga to Prestwick, my Spidey senses started tingling and I submitted a FOI Request to Police Scotland asking for details of all Breach of Quarantine Regulations committed around that time and the date of any Offences committed.

If you have been paying attention, it would be expected that at least 1 Offence was committed on Tuesday 4th August, the day that Celtic claimed Bolingoli returned to Scotland.

However, the results provided by Police (Scotland) show:

Tue 4th Aug - No offences that day.
Wed 5th Aug - No offences that day.
Thu 6th Aug - No offences that day.
Fri 7th Aug - No offences that day.
Sat 8th Aug - No offences that day.
Sun 9th Aug (match day) - 1 offence recorded that day, which led to a Fixed Penalty being issued on 11th August (the same day that Bolingoli was issued with his Fixed Penalty Notice).

With only 1 Offence being recorded that week, I found it surprising that the date of the Offence was match day and couldn't understand how Bolingoli returned from Spain and played on the same day. So, I did a bit more digging and found that Ryanair flight FR656 from Malaga to Prestwick was scheduled to land at 23:15 on Saturday, the night before the game. Given that you don't enter the country until you have passed through Passport Control & Customs, the time to do this, when added on to the time taken to get off the plane, reclaim baggage etc plus the usual 10 min delay on most flights, it would likely have taken him beyond midnight and would explain the date of the Offence being Sun 9th August (match day).

So, to recap:

Police (Scotland) have stated that there were no breaches of Quarantine Regulations on Tues 4th August, the date Celtic claimed Bolingoli returned to the country and there were no Offences recorded any day that week.

The only breach of Quarantine Regulations around that time was Sunday 9th August (the same day of the Killie game that he played in).

Ryanair flight FR656 from Malaga to Prestwick would have seen Bolingoli arrive on the early hours of Sunday 9th August.

The Fixed Penalty Notice in relation to the Offence committed on 9th Aug (match day) was issued on 11th Aug, the same date that the press reported Bolingoli as receiving his FPN.

We all know that the mhedia look in here, so there is your story. Ask Lennon at his next Press Conference if Bolingoli arrived back in the UK on the day of the Killie game, rather than 5 days earlier, as had previously stated. Ask him when Bolingoli took the 2 Covid tests that he previously claimed he'd passed. Ask him why he lied. If you need any confirmation, I have the FOI responses from Police (Scotland) or you can submit your own, which will prove that the date given by Celtic for Bolingoli returning to Scotland was not true.
Appreciate your effort.
However, If the press are not interested in that mob covering up child abuse, they will not bother with this at all

Apologies for the lengthy post, but please keep reading, as I can prove that Celtic have lied about the Bolingoli timeline for his trip to Spain.

Tues 11th Aug - Press reported the story about Bolingoli going to Spain and not self-isolating for 14 days on his return.
Wed 12th Aug- Press reported that Bolingoli had been issued with a Fixed Penalty Fine for breaching Quarantine Regulations.

Bolingoli went to Spain on Mon 3rd August, but returned the following day (Tues 4th Aug) and had 2 negative Covid tests between returning and playing against Kilmarnock.

As there are no flights from Malaga to Prestwick, my Spidey senses started tingling and I submitted a FOI Request to Police Scotland asking for details of all Breach of Quarantine Regulations committed around that time and the date of any Offences committed.

If you have been paying attention, it would be expected that at least 1 Offence was committed on Tuesday 4th August, the day that Celtic claimed Bolingoli returned to Scotland.

Sun 9th Aug (match day) - 1 offence recorded that day, which led to a Fixed Penalty being issued on 11th August (the same day that Bolingoli was issued with his Fixed Penalty Notice).

With only 1 Offence being recorded that week, I found it surprising that the date of the Offence was match day and couldn't understand how Bolingoli returned from Spain and played on the same day. So, I did a bit more digging and found that Ryanair flight FR656 from Malaga to Prestwick was scheduled to land at 23:15 on Saturday, the night before the game. Given that you don't enter the country until you have passed through Passport Control & Customs, the time to do this, when added on to the time taken to get off the plane, reclaim baggage etc plus the usual 10 min delay on most flights, it would likely have taken him beyond midnight and would explain the date of the Offence being Sun 9th August (match day).

So, to recap:

Police (Scotland) have stated that there were no breaches of Quarantine Regulations on Tues 4th August, the date Celtic claimed Bolingoli returned to the country and there were no Offences recorded any day that week.

The only breach of Quarantine Regulations around that time was Sunday 9th August (the same day of the Killie game that he played in).

Ryanair flight FR656 from Malaga to Prestwick would have seen Bolingoli arrive on the early hours of Sunday 9th August.

The Fixed Penalty Notice in relation to the Offence committed on 9th Aug (match day) was issued on 11th Aug, the same date that the press reported Bolingoli as receiving his FPN.

We all know that the mhedia look in here, so there is your story. Ask Lennon at his next Press Conference if Bolingoli arrived back in the UK on the day of the Killie game, rather than 5 days earlier, as had previously stated. Ask him when Bolingoli took the 2 Covid tests that he previously claimed he'd passed. Ask him why he lied. If you need any confirmation, I have the FOI responses from Police (Scotland) or you can submit your own, which will prove that the date given by Celtic for Bolingoli returning to Scotland was not true.

A lot of work there mate but I find it difficult to believe that even the Paedo Protectors would play a guy arriving virtually on the day of the game.

Also he would surely have been in training in the lead up to the game?

And we call them obsessed, actually going to the effort to get the FOI about quarantine breaches to help prove absolutely hee haw for a player that is not even with them anymore is beyond nuts.

I’ve thought all along it was very suspect that he was supposed to be away for 1 day. Nae chance he had a case in the photo for a weeks holiday. Surely someone seen him come back?

The offence is recorded on the date the police detect it. That would be the date it was reported too or came to the attention of the police, not the date he flew back on.

Probably been pointed out already in the thread but unless it was photoshopped, he was pictured on the Thursday training pics so, while I wish it was, none of this is actually true. Although he MAY have come back as late as Wednesday.

Doesn’t matter one minute or on the subs bench.

He should have not been at his work and self-isolating instead of breaking the law and putting others at risk.

Employees in other business may have been facing gross misconduct for that
Am sure they fined him two weeks wages which will more than cover the massive £8,000 fine the 'authorities' fined them.

Because he flew out of Prestwick doesn’t mean he returned to Prestwick!
Might not have even been with the same airline!

The OP is a new level of obsession! mentally challenged level obsession!

If you must post shit like this, at least try not to be doing so on threads about filth players at the exact time Rangers are playing! :))

Some might call that obsessive.

If we are ever to nail them on anything it will be down to a technicality. Nothing remotely subjective will ever stick in this country. The OP should be commended for the effort he put in.

The line about 'mentally challenged levels of obsession' is drivel. It's certainly paid off for them.

Very sorry to hear about your illness, Disco Deejay. Keep posting.

N

So, to recap:

No harm mate but your not a detective are you :))
Firstly why would a penalty be issued for stepping off a flight.
Does everyone coming throught an airport from a listed country get one ....no
They have to be made aware of his failure to isolate to issue one.
Also the 2 tests were probably done as part of his club routine like every other player at the minute and after being a bad boy ,was he going to front up to treacle teeth unless he had to or hope no one noticed. How many people would actually recognise him .Hardly world famous is he so my guess is he thought i ll keep mum and carry on as normal and chance it .
So did the scum know he was away and tried to wing it ,possibly but nothing in your evidence gathering proves it either way.
I suggest you find yourself a different hobby than playing columbo

There was some chat going around about Julian and others from that lot flying in via Amsterdam the same week as Bolingoli. Although Amsterdam was on the safe list it was being used as a connecting terminal?
Dont think that got picked up / might have just have been some twitter / whatsapp rumour though.

So, to recap:

So the Police know when people land who is going to break 14 day quarantine rules and who isn't?
Am I missing something?
Do Ryanair or any other airlines have planes take off with 1 person on them? Was he the only one to land in the country?

Thanks for your advice, but I've got terminal cancer, I am unlikely to see Christmas and I am pretty much housebound, as I can't walk more than a few yards. Does that count?
Can I suggest, in the nicest possible way, you spend time with friends and family, do things you've always wanted to do. Stop wasting your last days concerning yourself with the tramps.

Unfortunately I’ve just checked Celtics YouTube channel (horrendous, don’t know how I’ll ever recover). They published a video on the 8th of August with Bolongoli walking out to train at the 26 second mark. I don’t know when the footage was recorded though, I would presume it’s similar to when we publish our training videos.. except ours are class!

***Caution Not Safe For Anyone***

That gear really is absolutely honking

I commend your hard work, but if Bolingoli was out of the country from Monday until Saturday, how on earth did Lennon get him on the bench considering he wouldve missed a weeks training?

The only explanation is that Bolingoli called in sick but turned up to the training ground on match day saying he was feeling better.
If he rang in sick, surely a club doctor would have examined him?

Back