Article Book Review - Rangers In The Black & White Era

Excuse my ignorance but where could I purchase this?

Just opened mine.Browsing during adverts ín The Longest Day. Up to George Young. Great photos.

Got it myself...and i think the faither-in -law who likes to pretend he is a Jags man will enjoy it more than me as lots of it from his era as a fan.

Got this off the Mrs for my crimbo, had a quick browse. Looks brilliant with some great pics.
I recommend all Bears to keep up with the history of our club and great players who’ve worn the blue jersey.

Bought this for my mum for her Christmas, she's spent all day picking it up and flicking through it naming player after player. Great book!!

My daughter got me it via Santa.

Too much going on in the house today to get into it.

The back cover though had me transfixed.

Struth and Baxter.

My old man was a Struth man, through and through.

Growing up he'd tell me about his discipline, his authority, of how no one dictated to The Rangers. The dress code etc.

Who was his favourite player? The ultimate maverick that was Jim Baxter.

Talk about ying and yang?

I'll be enjoying this book.
Sounds like a great gift. Merry Xmas mate.

WATP

Please don't get it from amazon, ask your local bookshop to get it for you, it'll cost an extra 50p.

Gub was bemoaning the author, hopefully now he'll appreciate just how much the guy put into it and the respect and awe in which he holds the Rangers.

Please don't get it from amazon, ask your local bookshop to get it for you, it'll cost an extra 50p.

Gub was bemoaning the author, hopefully now he'll appreciate just how much the guy put into it and the respect and awe in which he holds the Rangers.
The same person has done a similar book about celtic?

The same person has done a similar book about celtic?
Dunno, think he's done books for DFC and DUFC . Frankly, i couldn't care less, the guy lives and breathes Scottish football and has a deep intuitive understanding of Mr Struth,

Dunno, think he's done books for DFC and DUFC . Frankly, i couldn't care less, the guy lives and breathes Scottish football and has a deep intuitive understanding of Mr Struth,
And it looks like he is moving on to afterthis book into the nineties.
it appears it’s all Sunday post archive pics.
im up to George young now.

Present from my Wife along with a bottle of Jack Daniel's single barrel select.
Going down a treat whilst browsing through the book which is looking great.

Back