Boring routine unexciting no fuss home wins

dh1963

2 of them already.

Look back to the seasons in "the good old days" when we used to get threads in here complaining not enough excitement, and we won but it was boring.

Games like tonight and Sunday are exactly what title winning teams do on a regular basis.

I'm hoping for plenty more of this kind of boredom between now and next May.

3 cracking goals, clean sheet and 3 massive points while turning the pressure up another notch on the unwashed across the city absolutely perfect evening

Moaning about us being boring saw us taking a doing in the 09/10 Champions League and finish the season with a relatively low points total for league winners.

A boring league title win would be exhilarating.

Team is revving up nicely to hit top form for the crunch games to come and European games. Should be flying by the first old firm game while the filth play catch up.

Its a good habit to get into. Winning. And winning 3-0 in third gear is a compliment to players and staff

Clean sheets. Goals from corners. Improvement in the team/squad

All good signs. Lets Go!

2 of them already.

Look back to the seasons in "the good old days" when we used to get threads in here complaining not enough excitement, and we won but it was boring.

Games like tonight and Sunday are exactly what title winning teams do on a regular basis.

I'm hoping for plenty more of this kind of boredom between now and next May.

100% mate. An empty Ibrox will help us

Watch the old 9 in a row videos and one or two like that show up. Long may it continue, focus must now be 100% on Livingston, keep the foot on the throat.

We havent really went for teams yet, we have been patient in these games, looking forward to seeing us going forward

Boring routine unexciting no fuss. Much like every fucking game we have watched in all honesty all over the globe since crowds have been absent.

The added crowd noise doesn't really do it for me, it might add excitement for some but not for me.

We are playing good football atm, good on the eye, but it'll never be the same until this virus is beaten and crowds are allowed back in.

We reminded me of a budget version of Klopps Liverpool tonight and against St. Mirren, not overly exciting but clinically efficient and dominant and I’ll take that all day as that’s what wins leagues.

Cant say I've been bored by it at all. Im buzzing for the games at the minute and have enjoyed what I've been seeing. I do think we've yet to bit top gear though and when we do, I reckon a few teams are in for a proper scudding.

As I’ve said on many a thread recently, scrappy 1-0/2-0 victories does me all day long, onto Sunday now & hope for another victory at the Spaghettihad WATP

One of the reasons it may seem boring is that seemingly we haven't been tested yet.

I can't say that any of the three teams we played so far worried me even remotely and when we played them that was confirmed.

This team has the potential to be a great Rangers side; it's not there yet, but it looks to have the potential to be so.

I’m 29 and recently had a fellow rangers fan, who is a couple of years older than me, saying how boring some of 9iar was.

He may of had a point but I couldn’t believe what was coming out of his mouth after what I’ve been through since February 2012.

All this shite about having to win the league by playing the best brand of football since Cryuff.

I’d happily buy a £500+ season ticket to watch my maw take a shite into a pair of her own tights and batter my Dad with them non stop for 90 minutes every other week (possibly week in week out) if it meant we would win 55.

The beatings would have to take place on the park, of course ;)

I mind games like 4-3 @ Raith Rovers in the 90s or 3-2 @ brockville was putting your heart in your mouth at times but then along comes 1-0 against a hearts or hibs. There were some massive wins under walter aswel.

Playing winning football however boring will do me. Games like last night will be quickly forgotten when we lift the silverware.

Back