Borna’s Shirt from Thursday night - Pro Version

You can see the difference in the material there. I also noticed today that the pro strip has a black emblem on the bottom right of the top. Interesting that it is still an embroidered badge.

Seen the 1st image posted on twitter and but wasn't sure who's strip it was, fair play to Borna for fitting into a medium :D

Why is the pro version not the same as the consumer?

pro versions have all the bells and whistles that the customer tops don’t need, most clubs offer the pro versions for sale too as Castore have said they will.

That’s phenomenal, as someone has said re: Centre Parcs, a real rarity being the only Castore top we’ll have worn in the 19/20 competition. Worth showing off.

That is something. If the pro version truly is identical to what the players wear they are going to sell like hot cakes. I certainly want one!

Why is the pro version not the same as the consumer?

If its the same as other teams, If and when the Pro version comes out it will be £100 plus for the Top ... Can't wait to see the thread on FF that day moaning about the price, Spurs Elite Top for example is £115

If its the same as other teams, If and when the Pro version comes out it will be £100 plus for the Top ... Can't wait to see the thread on FF that day moaning about the price, Spurs Elite Top for example is £115
‘Spurs Elite’ you say? I’m surprised Trading Standards haven’t gotten involved.

Back