Borna and the YB fans

“Don’t Borna, just leave them”

7-D20-E2-BA-8-DA4-45-F0-B83-A-8-CD19-C3-EA82-A.jpg

A load of Serbs fled to Switzerland during the Yugoslavian war and theres a bit of aggro due to it I'm sure.

I had my doubts when he first signed when he was struggling but by god I love the guy now cracking player and loves a tackle to

I think someone else had to take the corner or else big Borna might have jumped in and set about them.

What a player, this is exactly what I expected when we played him with the bandage on, took a while to warm up but he is superb.

I hope a photo appears with him giving it the hands up which shows the YB fans going tonto in the background. It will go down as one of the best in years to come.

I don't have to mate. I know the 'countries' involved for their indy. I can't understand what Serbs going to Switzerland has to do with this though unless YB are associated with the refugees?

Yes that was what I was getting at. I dont know if they are, but their reaction to him gave that impression. Nobody else got it from them

Money shot will be directly behind Barisic with all the YB fans in the background. Surely a photographer got it?

Positive Barisics da is a bit of a heavy in Croatia? @bobally may be able to confirm.

His family have some influence in Slavonia (north east Croatia) is all I will say ;) one reason he hung around and went back to Osijek.

Doubt anything much in it other than he was winding them up big style. Although Croats did get badly stung a few years back when they all took credit loans in swiss francs from swiss banks. Many could not afford to pay them back when the franc went high. It is still an ongoing battle today with the swiss authorities.

Latest posts

Back