Borna back in Croatia

Why would they be getting time off ?

It's pre season and with a crazy turnaround they need as much training/game time as possible before the Aberdeen game.

Just my take on it.

Guessing it’s a few days off before they head off to France for what will be the intense part of pre season in the heat

Seems the players have a few days off before France. Would think Borna will meet us over there, place he is in Croatia looks tremendous.

Having stroked my lockdown beard for almost an hour now, and done several imaginary interviews/statements into the mirror, my opinion is that this means he is definitely leaving and I'm away to spread this all over Twitter as fact.
Got me at the imaginary interviews lmao:D :D

Some of the replies on this are mental! The boy will have went home a few days now the quarantine is lifted, everyone will have a few days off before going France!

They also need recovery days mate.

Believe it or not, the club employ guys who have spent years studying how to effectively improve fitness and performance.

I heard that they had brought McCoist back in to oversee nutrition, fitness and performance, and karaoke nights out.

Why would they be getting time off ?

It's pre season and with a crazy turnaround they need as much training/game time as possible before the Aberdeen game.

Just my take on it.
I’m pretty sure the gaffer and his team have a strict plan in place, based on his own playing days no doubt, so we will be in top shape for Pittodrie.

So we have to assume this was authorised and is not an issue in the slightest.

Back