Borna back in Croatia

Fair play to him going back home at any opportunity , don’t know how he can be arsed for a couple days. I suppose when the weathers shit here.

I don’t even think you can get to Osijek from Glasgow just now (Budapest or Belgrade probably closest airport) probably via London or Amsterdam.

Fair play to him going back home at any opportunity , don’t know how he can be arsed for a couple days. I suppose when the weathers shit here.

I don’t even think you can get to Osijek from Glasgow just now (Budapest or Belgrade probably closest airport) probably via London or Amsterdam.
He was in split. I’m sure you can go right there from Glasgow. At least you could pre covid

Ah yes Alfie, the newest inductee into the Guinness book of world records as the world’s slimmest fatty.

Unreal the amount of shite written about his weight only to see him looking fairly trim against Hamilton.
Pictures can be deceiving you should know. We have credible and reliable posters on here who have a direct line to Michael Beale.
Surely your not insinuating Alfie is in fact not stone over weight and has had to be held back from eating the other players.

Back