Borna Barišić - Any Update on his Whereabouts?

NorthLanBear

Wasn’t in squad against Cove Rangers and he doesn’t make an appearance in the latest training images uploaded there on the website.

He has played 50 odd games this season and is experiencing burnout so he's had a wee rest. Nothing more.

36 year old Davis still training away after two gruelling 90 minutes of international football.

The old Protestant work ethic instilled in him.
I'm sure the manager knows what he is doing and is just managing his game time. Expect him back on Sunday.

He’s the only outfield player to have played every single minute since the St Mirren cup game and then go away on international duty so probably given a rest and just doing gym work. (Someone can correct me on this if I am wrong)

or he could just have managed to dodge the camera.

I heard was seen in Homebase with Niko and the latters friends. The word ‘gun’ was heard, which in addition to being a popular scottish band of the nineties is also a known codework : “god, ulster and nomercyreprisal”

Croatian_mafia_family.jpg

Heard he was with the family in Bogata working on the next submarine cash delivery to keep our club afloat (no pun intended)

I heard he got a great deal on a Santa Ponsa package holiday from a guy called Terry something or other

had to take it now before the CL qualifiers start

this will be my first post after about 3 years and just want to say some of the patter is still absolutely horrendous, keep trying boys

Back