Borna Barisic on way back to Scotland

All the pictures posted of him he doesn’t look any different.

I guarantee the wee mans piled on the pounds during the last few months. The training videos from last season dont fill me with confidence as he always looks half arsed in the drills etc and doesnt strike me as the type to set his mind on keeping lean in prep for the restart!!!!!!

Must be a nightmare trying to arrange flights at the moment is that something the club would sort for the players?

I read that Katic was making his way back to Glasgow a couple days ago.

Yeah this is a worry for me also. Hopefully the club have been tight on him with his training regime at home.
I enjoy pre season alfie, Gazza and Ally style weight increase :)). He’ll have longer to lose it this time also remember with no games till August most likely. However I hope as soon as we’re allowed we have some bounce games ready , training only helps so much, actual matches build up sharpness.

Be interesting to see when Morelos gets back assuming he’s still in Colombia, sure they banned international flights till something mad like September.

I fear for Alfie’s fitness this coming year unless he can align himself with a club in Columbia to get a proper pre season under his belt. I’m not even sure if their seasons run in tandem but I suspect it’s highly unlikely.

Some of you have it in for Morelos and it’s bang out of order.
Behave yourself. I made the first comment on it in this thread in a purely light hearted manner!
I love Alfie as much as the next bear but it’s not like he doesn’t have previous for piling on the pounds during breaks.

I recall Conor Goldson saying the same thing when he first joined, he met Alfie at the first day of pre season training and thought “he certainly enjoyed his summer!”

The entire squad will have plenty of time to get back into shape before the new season starts, it’s still a while away yet.

I guarantee the wee mans piled on the pounds during the last few months. The training videos from last season dont fill me with confidence as he always looks half arsed in the drills etc and doesnt strike me as the type to set his mind on keeping lean in prep for the restart!!!!!!

Jesus Christ what chance do you have.

That's the spirit!

Lets criticise the players without any evidence at all.

Behave yourself. I made the first comment on it in this thread in a purely light hearted manner!
I love Alfie as much as the next bear but it’s not like he doesn’t have previous for piling on the pounds during breaks.

I recall Conor Goldson saying the same thing when he first joined, he met Alfie at the first day of pre season training and thought “he certainly enjoyed his summer!”

The entire squad will have plenty of time to get back into shape before the new season starts, it’s still a while away yet.

my comment isn’t isolated to the comments here about his weight. It’s on the back of months and months of pure pish comments on here regarding Alfie. Rangers fans can’t help but have a whipping boy and recently, that’s been Morelos. I feel that, considering the job he’s done for us, and the constant abuse he gets outside of Rangers, it’s out of order.

EZ5W-sRXQAEjKuh

Doc Borna ready for action :cool:

Must be a nightmare trying to arrange flights at the moment is that something the club would sort for the players?

I read that Katic was making his way back to Glasgow a couple days ago.
I think arranging flights for us will be fine ,did we not link up with Emirates for our team schedules.

Back