Borna

It is so clearly just confidence with him, he has all the attributes to be a quality left back.

Agree tonight has been his best game for us

Last edited:
He has to get a run of games now. Has to. His confidence is starting to pick up and he's becoming the player we all hoped he would.

I lost faith in Borna but since his goal he looks a different player and i have never been so happy to be wrong for once.

Superb

He was superbl!! Thought he was isolated at times, Barker struggled positionally when he came on and didn’t follow the runners, but Borna made all the right decisions. Delighted for him & excited if we could get x 2 quality fullbacks!

The possibilty exists of a great partnership between Borna and Ryan Kent. Ojo did really well today but he isn't a natural wide player and there was a bit of a drop-off when Barker replaced him.

He plays like that every week and we'll struggle to keep him beyond January. Incredible stuff from him tonight. Motm for me

He was superb, if he is consistent then we finally have ourselves a top class left back.

Was solid tonight. Best performance for us so far. Hopefully it's the confidence boost he looks like he has needed at times and he can kick on. That's the sort of performance he is capable of

Wow! Great game from Borna. Looked sharper in both ends than before in Rangers shirt and I'm sure I noticed in his eye a bit of that bandana-headed fighter, that we saw playing against us with Osijek year ago.

Best performance in a Rangers jersey. It’s all we ask is the endeavour he showed tonight because the ability is definitely there

Gerrard will drop him for the game at the weekend no doubt! He was very good tonight as was a few others. Hhopefully borna keeps his place and gets a run in the team

@Axelrod

So tempted to post this after his free kick a few weeks ago :)):)):p

This.

It doesn’t make a single bit of difference what this interview says .

He’s a goner . Mark this post those who think otherwise .

Easily his best performance in a Rangers shirt.
Hope he can keep building on that. He definitely seems to be a confidence player so hopefully now it’s on the up.
Think that FK winner at Paisley May be a turning point.

He's definitely more comfortable in the European arena. Here's hoping he can kick on. He was excellent.

Too early for any "I told you so" from me but he's well on his way to proving me right.

Fantastic tonight, full of confidence, taking players on, whipping the ball in. This is hopefully the game that makes him.

I have been his biggest critic but his last two games in Europe he’s shown himself to be capable of living up to the billing.

Keep it up Borna!

Over the moon for Barsic, by far his best performance in a Rangers shirt tonight. Him, Helander and Morelos all first class.

Celebrated his slide tackle near the end like a goal! Hopefully more to come from him now...the position is his if he keeps that up.

He had a great game tonight - not sure why he missed out on the last game though. He needs to keep the momentum up. A great player to have in the team and tonight he showed again exactly what he is capable of.

Got the makings off a very good left side ,Borna , Aribo and Kent could cause a lot of teams trouble

Back