Borna

Excellent.

Done brilliant for the goal also.

Excellent.

Yep, won his 50/50 to set up Ojo and the rest is history. He was really, really good tonight all round and deserves a lot of credit.

Funny watching the replay, looks like he's screaming at Ojo to give him it back rather than shoot just before the ball hits the back of the net. Which is another good sign of his confidence growing.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1...EFA-Europa-League-2019-2020-Rangers-Feyenoord

According to WhoScored, Borna was our second best performer tonight, behind Allan McGregor. This was, for me, his most complete performance for us. Strong in the tackle, hardly out of position, and he looked far more confident with the ball, getting a deserved assist. He certainly needed to be at it tonight as it seemed to me that our left side was being targeted by Feyenoord.

Interesting to note also Helander's pass accuracy - an impressive 90%. I thought he also had an excellent game and his positioning/awareness to step in and quash attacks really stood out to me as Feyenoord constantly attacked us in the second half.

Perhaps we might finally have our 'settled' back four that everyone has clamoured for?

Yep, won his 50/50 to set up Ojo and the rest is history. He was really, really good tonight all round and deserves a lot of credit.

Funny watching the replay, looks like he's screaming at Ojo to give him it back rather than shoot just before the ball hits the back of the net. Which is another good sign of his confidence growing.

The whole team just look x100 times better when we're playing against a team who want to play football and not set up to play 11 men in their own half.

Helped by the presence of Helander?

A technical game where he's always going to play better. Maybe we just have to accept that for this season anyway, LB will change depending upon opposition.

Played really well tonight. Hopefully a turning point for his Rangers game.

Need him to start turning in those types of performances in the humdrum games starting from Sun.

Thought the tackle he won for the goal was more 60/40 against him, then late on a shit ball when he's on the overlap, still chases it, no chance of getting it so just throws the defender to the floor lol, and as someone else said solid slide tackle to finish it off. Brilliant tonight

Thought the tackle he won for the goal was more 60/40 against him, then late on a shit ball when he's on the overlap, still chases it, no chance of getting it so just throws the defender to the floor lol, and as someone else said solid slide tackle to finish it off. Brilliant tonight
70/30 against him, he was a good 15-20 yards away from the loose ball

He was absolutely magnificent tonight. Never shat anything, won absolutely everything. Big handsome, gallus bastard.

Big man was fucking brilliant tonight, I just really hope the gaffer doesn't drop him next game now, he needs a run of games to build on this.

What a game looks like he has turned the corner international class performance
Absolutely 100% best performance in a Rangers shirt, however I thought Helander and Jack were our best two players tonight , both were magnificent

He needs to do it for more than one game though. Make himself undroppable
The tools are there
Go and make it happen

Hands up I’ve been a big critic, but he was excellent tonight.

Continues to play like that and no debate who the first choice left back is.

Wouldnt be the first to have had a tricky start to life as a Ranger to then go on to become something special and a longer term mainstay.

Look only to the passing of Fernando as inspiration in this case. Challenging in the beginning. Fucking icon upon departure.

Hopefully borna can learn from the example set by Fernando and others who went before him. A good start and a lift of a result in an otherwise shit week for the wider Rangers family.

This is Rangers, make it count big man!

His positional play throughout the game was outstanding, always in the right place at the right time. Won his tackles & looked assured for the entire game. We had a lot of top performers tonight but he was definitely one of the best tonight.

Back