Boss's wife splashing the cash.

Doubt it's even on a lease to be honest. Bentley would be more than happy to give a new continental to run around in, she's only been in it 5 minutes and it's in a national news paper/site.

Lovely car all the same.

Not really a story.People who have a lot of money are obviously going to spend it on expensive cars but not a patch on my old nissan micra

Great bodywork with nice sized airbags and plenty of space in the rear when you need to put your junk in the trunk.
4B9B53E800000578-5651079-image-m-9_1524904597999.jpg

I await a mentally challenged tweet saying we are paying the gaffers wife EBT’s....:p

Not too clever of the papers to print this from a security point of view for Stevie G's wife and children. Even if the registration is pixalated there can't be too many of that type of car with a blonde lady driving it.

Next she will be showing off a gold piano, thoughtless cow. You know there are people who have to go to food banks......

Must be those Liverpudlian gangstas that bought that.

Around £2000 per month on a contract lease for someone who is married to one of the best England players ever who for the last decade of playing was probably on around £100,000 per week. Stop the press!

When you put it like that, doing some simple maths, that's the equivalent of your average punter who's on £400 a week paying 0.20p a week on a car.

How even dare they!

It really fucks me off that this is news.

What kind of sad cun.ts really sit around waiting to take pictures of celebs walking to their cars. Give them some fucking privacy for %^*& sake .

Rant over
To be fair the photographers get paid, its part of their job. The sad cunts are the ones who pay to read about it, thus enabling the whole weird system.

Back