Boss's wife splashing the cash.

She is known for her love of the finer things in life.

giphy.gif

We are all Alex Gerrard.

According to a mentally challenged "mate", who btw takes %^*& all interest in us!!!!!, we are being funded by Gerrard himself and Simon Jordan (Crystal Palace) so given this SG needs to have a word with that ride of a missus and tighten the purse strings!!!

Wealthy lady in driving nice car shocker.

Shouldn’t even be news, same with the one about the gaffers watch.

The gaffer is absolutely minted. Gerrard is a brand as well as a very awesome man.

This won't be the last story about his family spending money on top quality, and neither it should because he is the manager of Rangers and he should be quality throughout.

Bill Struth used to change tailored suits twice a day sometimes. Again, quality.

Around £2000 per month on a contract lease for someone who is married to one of the best England players ever who for the last decade of playing was probably on around £100,000 per week. Stop the press!

Around £2000 per month on a contract lease for someone who is married to one of the best England players ever who for the last decade of playing was probably on around £100,000 per week. Stop the press!
I’m sure a special deal from Bentley would be in place and the press told where to get a picture of Mrs G and the car, it costs companies a fortune for a whole page advert or nowt getting a celeb to get pictured.

I’m sure a special deal from Bentley would be in place and the press told where to get a picture of Mrs G and the car, it costs companies a fortune for a whole page advert or nowt getting a celeb to get pictured.

Agreed, I think the small matter of her husband having 7.5m followers on Instagram, might be of interest.

It really fucks me off that this is news.

What kind of sad cun.ts really sit around waiting to take pictures of celebs walking to their cars. Give them some fucking privacy for %^*& sake .

Rant over
They would have been told to be there mate, a photo of her in the car = Mrs G having a Bentley for 6 months “on test”

Back