Bother at the end

Is there any evidence that anything was launched into the Liverpool support, or that anyone was struck in the face with a glass bottle?

All I've seen is a video of a few kids dancing about 50 yards from the away support giving it c'mon and hawd me back please!

BBC appear to have been exaggerating the seriousness, or is there some evidence this happened?
If a 60yr old woman got hit with a bottle it would be all over the media you would think especially if it was meant to be a rangers Fan that threw it

Heysel was horrendous, no argument about that. However it was a riot by both sets of fans that sadly caused 39 deaths of Juventus fans, caused bythe rioting Liverpool fans mainly.

Maybe bear in mind though that many clubs fans have been involved in riots where nothing so extreme thankfully happened.. Our own fans have been involved in rioting, some of which I personally was at, Newcastle, Villa Park and Old Trafford among them. It happened all to frequently at games in most places during games throughout Britain but as said nothing about as extreme as Heysel but it could have for any clubs fanbase, ours included
Anyone involved in rioting or football violence is a scumbag. We were quite bad and like most of Britain in response to the Scousers actively causing deaths, changed for the better. Absolute sad cases who join firms and ultras to fight others are always going to exist but Liverpool have actively and actually caused the deaths of people with their scumbag behaviour and that sets them apart from the rest of the civilised world. Whether they support Liverpool or Rangers doesn't matter to me when it comes to reprobate behaviour, but as far as I know we've never killed anyone in a stadium.

If a 60yr old woman got hit with a bottle it would be all over the media you would think especially if it was meant to be a rangers Fan that threw it
yep, made up shite, if this was true the media and all the other rangers haters would be all over it, fucks sake, they are still mumping their gums about george sq and that was an age ago, the celtic celebration at glasgow x (riot) was forgotten after a day or two by the police, media and all the usual suspects.

Anyone involved in rioting or football violence is a scumbag. We were quite bad and like most of Britain in response to the Scousers actively causing deaths, changed for the better. Absolute sad cases who join firms and ultras to fight others are always going to exist but Liverpool have actively and actually caused the deaths of people with their scumbag behaviour and that sets them apart from the rest of the civilised world. Whether they support Liverpool or Rangers doesn't matter to me when it comes to reprobate behaviour, but as far as I know we've never killed anyone in a stadium.
Liverpool also started the whole casual phase by robbing their way across Europe, robbing designer shops in the likes of Italy and causing trouble.

They are tramps

yep, made up shite, if this was true the media and all the other rangers haters would be all over it, fucks sake, they are still mumping their gums about george sq and that was an age ago, the celtic celebration at glasgow x (riot) was forgotten after a day or two by the police, media and all the usual suspects.
And they forgot to add that at least one Celtic fan was in the pics in record involved in the George square shit I wonder how we have not heard anything about that.I knew one so a good chance there was more involved

The Hillsborough group met the Bloody Sunday campaigners. I lost respect for the Hillsborough group when they did that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-18921241
And she sat in Ibrox and also the derry club in Liverpool... we have nothing in common with liverpool there city or there victimhood fans..
Fk thrm leave them with there self pity
As I posted the spirit of shsnkley have very close links and more with a republican band from Liverpool and have marched behind a republican band in Liverpool..
Untill the loyalist unionist community make a stand against the republicanism of a once great club they CAN WALK ALONE... THERE founding fathers will be spinning in there graves
Even now and a poster alluded to it, the Liverpool support yo this day still wont take soul responsibility for heysel.. it was a crumbling stadium.. police, tickets, those italians fk they even tried to blame london NF at the time..
When Liverpool had one of the biggest nf support in the North West in the 80s before JOHN BARNES

Mental that so many folk on here want Rangers fans to sit like good wee boys whilst those cnts along with Celtic casuals are taking the piss throwing stuff at normal fans singing IRA songs etc. What happened to our support?

Good on the UB for confronting them.
They never really confronted them though, that's what's embarrassing.

And no, i never done anything either, but doing nothing is a hell of a lot better than the 'hawd me back' routine.

No we haven't killed anyone due to rioting, unfortunately and horrendously it happened at Heysel but it could have happened anywhere, that's the point I'm making and btw that doesn't mean that I in anyway think this exonerates any Liverpool fan involved

Last edited:
No we haven't killed anyone due to rioting, unfortunately and horrendously it happened at Heysel but it could have happened anywhere, that's the point I'm making and btw that doesn't mean that I in anyway think that saying this exonerates any Liverpool fan involved

Exactly why I called it out a few pages back. Everyone sitting near hr would have seen it, LIverpool fans would have been filming her being taking away and that would already have hit social media. Its made up bullshit.

Yet here you are sticking the boot into fans for all sorts of daft reasons. Calling them liars for literally no reason and thinking innocent bystanders deserve to have glass bottles launched at them because they aren't singlehandedly policing the entire away support.

Some cheek calling us weirdos.
Hahaha away ye go and stop making things up that weren't in my post.
Oh and 40 odd hours after the claimed granny bottling still waiting on evidence of it.Its a lie pure and simple by a weirdo and anyone repeating it without evidence is as bad as the original fantasist.

It’s been taken over by neds.

You look across Europe at these groups and the younger lot know their place. All the older members seem to have left.

Displays have went up a level recently I’ll give them that, but no one can be arsed with them trying to look hard behind Police lines.

UB do good things defending PRW etc when firms from across Europe have came over. Famous video of them chasing Osijek down the road etc but the shit that went on inside the stadium last night is just embarrassing.
That wasn’t the UB.

Finally we got there!

I actually know of a school group heading down - non-dom, naturally - and it's a group of S1s to S3s. Nice to know you wouldn't be sympathetic of an 11 year old who just really likes Salah or his female teacher getting pelted with a coin because of some idiot singing about the IRA.
Lol. You'd have to be an idiot to take school children into a section that would sing about the IRA in the first place. Something serious happens maybe the children should be taught a proper history lesson as to why people take umbrage to folk singing about the IRA in Britain. Not that it'd suit the Scottish agenda right now.
My sympathy goes to the old woman(if it happened, not like there's been previous recently) but I highly doubt someone wanted to hit her but it's collateral you'd be ecstatic if ye bounced it aff the dome of a dickhead. End of the day throwing a bottle does less damage than throwing a bomb if you catch my drift.

Karma for those rats inside the stadium the other night would have been the big screen above falling on top of them never mind a glass bottle.

Read it and weep.

Lol. You'd have to be an idiot to take school children into a section that would sing about the IRA in the first place.

I'm not entirely sure how aware you can be of who, where and when there is going to be a chant or song about the IRA. Last week there was a cry of "Up the 'Ra" during the minute's silence from the main stand at Anfield.

It's also mad to suggest that a Liverpool daft wee guy shouldn't go to Anfield for a game on account of the idiotic actions of some of their support.

Anyone singing that pro IRA filth deserve everything they get - strange when folk who know better ignore that and turn their full attentions on the folk responding to their bigotry and filth.
Yet very little condemnation when “fans” in our end at Anfield were singing stuff about hillsborough and holding phones up with the sun banner. We can’t have it both ways.

I honestly don’t get why we would have any beef with Liverpool. Both our clubs have had similar experiences with our disaster and theirs. We’ve had lots of players playing for both clubs at times I think it’s down to very tiny percentage of both supports who are just fucking arseholes.

Yet very little condemnation when “fans” in our end at Anfield were singing stuff about hillsborough and holding phones up with the sun banner. We can’t have it both ways.

I honestly don’t get why we would have any beef with Liverpool. Both our clubs have had similar experiences with our disaster and theirs. We’ve had lots of players playing for both clubs at times I think it’s down to very tiny percentage of both supports who are just fucking arseholes.
We don’t have beef. The ‘trouble’, if you can call it that, is the product of our the UBs to want to appear as Ultra’s.

When they’re campaigning to be moved to the middle of the Broomloan, and for safe standing, it’s not the smartest move to pull crap like that.

The whole thing is just boring.
I’m not even interested the ones singing up the Ra are scum but I’m not going to tar every person the same. At Anfield every Liverpool fan I spoke to was fine. The tricolour pish is stuff we see every other year to wind us up although with Liverpool like Man United is probably from their large Irish fan base

Don’t really want to scroll through thread to check, but any mention on here of bother before game.

I don’t know if there was, but right from M77 there was Police vans and motorbikes pelting by us. Even on Edmiston Drive couple of vans got sirens on and went speeding down.

Did anyone actually get hit with a bottle? I haven’t seen any evidence posted.
Yes they were. It was me that posted that she had. Reading through the thread I see I'm being called among other things a fantasist and a liar. Because lets be honest no Rangers fan would ever throw a bottle.
I can absolutely guarantee that a 67 year old female Liverpool fan was treated in the first aid room after being hit in the face with a bottle. Unfortunately from a legal point of view I can't post proof so everyone will need to make their own mind up. Maybe when/if the police make an arrest the truth will come out.

Yes they were. It was me that posted that she had. Reading through the thread I see I'm being called among other things a fantasist and a liar. Because lets be honest no Rangers fan would ever throw a bottle.
I can absolutely guarantee that a 67 year old female Liverpool fan was treated in the first aid room after being hit in the face with a bottle. Unfortunately from a legal point of view I can't post proof so everyone will need to make their own mind up. Maybe when/if the police make an arrest the truth will come out.

Obviously you’re the person who treated her.

Bullshit. You can post pictures,that would not impact on any potential court case. There are many articles in the newspapers over the last few days of a 12yr old girl that was brutally assaulted and the pictures of her and her injuries have been in every newspaper so again, either post the evidence or it didnt happen.

Ive asked more than a few times on this thread if anyone witnessed an older female being taken out the Liverpool end that had blood drippubg from ger face...nobody seen it. It would also have been in EVERY newspaper so, Im calling bullshit on this.

You can always blur the face out or alter it then post it

It is nonsense what he is saying. It would not impact any case as this 'injured female' thats meant to have been hit would be a "victim"...
I don't have pictures. I never said I had. The police have the CCTV, I don't have access to that and if I did I wouldn't be posting it on here anyway.

Just not a big issue down here. Liverpool and every English club has a mixed religious support. Yes we have the biggest Orange membership on the mainland outside Glasgow but on the other hand there's the republican element like Glasgow.

But unlike Glasgow both sides of the divide stand next to each other at Anfield and Goodison. Honestly it's not a major problem on Merseyside. We don't really give a %^*&. Last night there were maybe 5 or 6 Irish flags, but there were nearly 3,000 Scousers there so not that big a deal in my eyes though it will be in yours perhaps. And it's obviously done as a wind up which worked to an extent.

The lizzie in a box song though abhorrent to Rangers fans will just be seen as a laugh to LFC fans as there's no blind devotion to royalty here. Again I'm not defending it just trying to explain why some people would join in with it.

The 'ra' song I've never heard in all my 60 years of support but I can't deny it was sung. I don't like it and can only assume it was started by some of our Irish fans and unlikely to ever be heard again if I'm honest. It was definitely just to Gers fans.

Hope this goes some way to answer a few questions about our support. I know some of the replies will still say 'Scouse filth' etc but honestly most of us are decent people, and my mates who went last night said everyone they met in the two days they were there were very welcoming and happy that they were there.
Did you go to one of their schools I counted 14 tricolours where I was standing.

Back