Bothering Players/Ex Players

Generally always shat it , seen windass and Alnwick last year in braehead . Shat it
Seen novo a few times. Shat it
Keith lasleys parents stay a few doors down from me and seen him a few times never bothered him because he’s generally spending time with his kids
Met Kevin Thomson and got him to sign my UEFA cup final programme. If the players themselves or just in the street or whatever I see no problem , personally would want to do it but the rejection / fear is too much . If they’re with there family or at dinner then that’s something I personally wouldn’t do

Seen Murty couple of weeks ago after a few sherbets down Byres Road. Asked for a photo and he was happy to oblige, however he didn't want to recreate the Murty headstand when I asked - ragin' :mad:

Generally always shat it , seen windass and Alnwick last year in braehead . Shat it
Seen novo a few times. Shat it
Keith lasleys parents stay a few doors down from me and seen him a few times never bothered him because he’s generally spending time with his kids
Met Kevin Thomson and got him to sign my UEFA cup final programme. If the players themselves or just in the street or whatever I see no problem , personally would want to do it but the rejection / fear is too much . If they’re with there family or at dinner then that’s something I personally wouldn’t do
David van Zanten also lives in my town and he was at his daughters parents night at the school beside our pitch and I had hit a shot at my mate in goals and he saved it awkwardly and mr van zanten heard him in agony ( we were only 12) and made sure he was alright etc , also he gave us medals after a tournament once

I spoke to novo in copland, and lafferty just there at kilmarnock

I dont see the needfor a selfie lol

Wouldn't really approach any outwith Functions however Speak to Novo when I see him, but I met him in dozens of places socially so doesn't feel awkward, Kenny Miller I have known for over 10 years through work so when I see him we have a chat.

Arthur Numan actually tapped me on the shoulder in Vegas when I was at the tables as I was wearing a Rangers top and started speaking for 10mins, one of the nicest ex bears iv ever met and it was him who noticed the top not me noticing him :D

Wouldn't really approach any outwith Functions however Speak to Novo when I see him, but I met him in dozens of places socially so doesn't feel awkward.

Arthur Numan actually tapped me on the shoulder in Vegas when I was at the tables as I was wearing a Rangers top and started speaking for 10mins, one of the nicest ex bears iv ever met and it was him who noticed the top not me noticing him :D
One guy I’m dessperate to meet is numan , got his book and wanted him to sign it , book was passed to me by my granda and turns out it’s already signed with a personalised message, definitely a top bloke

One guy I’m dessperate to meet is numan , got his book and wanted him to sign it , book was passed to me by my granda and turns out it’s already signed with a personalised message, definitely a top bloke

I have since met him half a dozen times and a gentleman is an understatement.

Reactions: VGM
Not met, but anyway Brian Laudrup done an interview about not settling in London when he signed for Chelsea and that his wife and kids wished he had never left Rangers. I wrote to him saying how great it had been to have him at Ibrox and his family should be his main concern & good luck. He wrote back personally thanking me addressing it from Brian & the Laudrup family to Walrus & Family and included signed photos. I was/am so chuffed.

Back