Bounce match vs Liverpool today

Empire

@Empire1872 - Twitter
Staff member
Was driving by the stadium about an hour ago. Ellisons coach outside the main door and noticed Morelos, Coulibaly and Wallace all in club gear with washbags etc heading to cars at rear of Copland stand.

Someone was saying there was a bounce match vs Liverpool that finished 4-4.

Anyway got a thumbs up from El Buffalo (cool story bro)

Goldson and Katic restricting Salah and co to four goals.

Good days work in my opinion;)

(I know it’s highly unlikely any of Liverpool’s first team were near Ibrox:D)

I’m close with someone who played today for Liverpool, Liverpool were 4-0 with 20 mins to go. Morelos, worral, Wallace, Halliday, Lafferty & barasic all played at some point.
How strong was the Liverpool side (I know it won’t be first teamers)

Reactions: Zed
I’m surprised by some of the names who featured for us today. Not the experienced pros, more the youngsters. We have a vital Reserve League fixture tomorrow - which we almost certainly have to win to have a chance of the title - and most of those kids (Mebude, McPake and Middleton for example) have featured regularly. I’m assuming those guys only got the last 20 minutes for a run out.

I’m surprised by some of the names who featured for us today. Not the experienced pros, more the youngsters. We have a vital Reserve League fixture tomorrow - which we almost certainly have to win to have a chance of the title - and most of those kids (Mebude, McPake and Middleton for example) have featured regularly. I’m assuming those guys only got the last 20 minutes for a run out.

They’ll be flying after their performances today.

Will a lot of these boys not be playing on Thursday against Celtic in the youth cup final. Can’t see them playing in the reserve match tomorrow.

Hold on. A large number of 1st team players played Liverpool’s U23’s and were 4-0 down with 20 to play? Is that what we’re saying here? That’s shocking if true :))

I wonder if the young lad Glatzel played for Liverpool today. He's some prospect and hopefully our scouting team are keeping an eye on him as he'd be great to get on loan unfortunately he'll be likely far to expensive to sign on a permanent basis.

A Liverpool U23 has been one of our best players this season, in fairness.

He has granted.

However, like most PL U23 sides, the vast majority of the Liverpool team will go on to have bang average careers. Most of them won’t get near a team like Rangers. A team full of first teamers for us shouldn’t be 4-0 down to them. If the youngsters have come on and scored 4 against them in the last 20, that’s as much proof as is needed of that point!

A Liverpool U23 has been one of our best players this season, in fairness.
First team players? Not one of our first team players who started on Saturday played today. Or do you mean our SQUAD players???? Always someone looking to have a dig and twist it as usual.

He has granted.

However, like most PL U23 sides, the vast majority of the Liverpool team will go on to have bang average careers. Most of them won’t get near a team like Rangers. A team full of first teamers for us shouldn’t be 4-0 down to them. If the youngsters have come on and scored 4 against them in the last 20, that’s as much proof as is needed of that point!
What was our team ?

And winner of the wet panty post of the week goes to....

He has granted.

Back