Bournemouth vs Brighton tonight

Hopefully Brighton. There's something funny about seeing Eddie Howe standing on the touchline with that rabbit caught in the headlights look. :D

Big game for Bournemouth tonight, they desperately need the points. Despite being the golden boy on the south coast Eddie Howe could come under pressure with another couple of defeats. It's the way of it at the moment. Managers are only as good as their last couple of results.

Bournemouth clearly have the stronger and more expensively assembled squad but they've looked very out of sorts. Brighton defensively solid but not consistently threatening enough (wish we'd got Defoe, tbh, but not for what they're rumoured to be paying him).
So, in short, Brighton to stroll it!
Peter Ward Loyal:)

I can't see past Bournemouth TBH.

They are normally quite good at home to the smaller/weaker teams in the EPL and I don't see that changing here.

I've taken 1-0 to Bournemouth in the office predictor.
Brighton haven't managed an away goal yet in the EPL and they've not scored away from home in the top division since 1983 :D

Two poxy, diddy South Coast no mark teams without any real footballing pedigree living high on the hog of the EPL while we feast on scraps.

I hope they both lose.

Really insightful train of thought. All problems must be simple for you eh.

I sometimes forget humour is frowned upon on here. One minute everyone is against Bournemouth because they spend £20m on Chelsea rejects then the next I cannot have a wee laugh at their manager.

Back