Boyd banned by Dundee

Phuck Dundee and their corrupt board

At least Boyd called out the nonce for the scumbag he is

Imagine signing a player with all the baggage Griffiths brings

Kinda sums up the Dundee’s lack of judgement but when Nelms is at the helm they will have no morals or acceptable standards

After the vote scandal Dundee as a club deserve nothing but failure

Thumb shouldn't be asking a wee girl to send him nudies, he deserves everything that's happened to him, he had just been given a new contract by that lot when it all came out in the media. Ooooft quick call to Strachan at Dundee please take thumb up to Dens until it all quietens down.

So I take it we'll seem a whole flood of condemnation coming from our Suttin and Hartson directed at Dundee now for silencing journalists?

I really enjoyed the last bit.

‘’During the warm-up before the Dundee derby at Tannadice last weekend we were in the gantry preparing for kick-off when a ball flew past.

We were nowhere near the goals so it was obvious someone was deliberately trying to hit us.

I didn’t see who was responsible — but my money would be on Griffiths.

Why? Because he missed.’’

So we've had Morelos picked over and pyscho-analysed by the mhedia's baying mob since the day he first landed in Scotland and it's considered fair game , but the first time the spotlight is applied to one of them the toys come out the pram?

Was pretty strong (true) & maybe Dundee will try & forge a siege mentality off the back of it.

I think Boyd has a strong dislike of him & the last line was a belter of a put down.

Delighted this lady's front bottom didn't score against us, he was definitely trying his hardest before he run out of puff.
He was absolutely giving his all and would give anything to score against us, we were actually quite fortunate as we gave him two decent chances , thankfully he was miles off it. Make no mistake the number of rabids hoping thumb does them a turn against us, it’s why he’s at Dundee in the first place.

This is a club whose fans laud super fit Griffiths whilst trying to taunt Morelos for being “ a Peyh eater”.
Jings, crivvens, help ma boab, go figure.

If Dundee feel aggrieved and that it was an unwarranted attack even bullying behaviour (I believe it was warranted) they’ve every right to ban Boyd. Their stadium. Someone p*sses them off they’ve every right to stop them walking in the front door.

I’m sure it’s already been mentioned many times on this thread, I’ll be very interested to see the response of the folk who see themselves as the champions of free speech and bastions of all that is good, fair and righteous in Scottish football and Scottish sports media.

Or is the repeated faux moral outrage and the clambering onto moral high ground really just an excuse to kick Rangers?

What has happened to Dundee?
A team that I never felt any loathing for before are quickly becoming the team I despise the most in Dundee, climbed in to bed with the filth.

While I liked Kris Boyd as a player for us, I like him.even more as pundit. One of the very, very few ex Rangers players who calls it exactly as he sees it. We have had too many ex players who moved into punditry over the years coming across as Mr Nice Guy, Toadies or Brown.Noses to the strong, pro Celtic media onslaught including the media bias represenative of other anti Rangers clubs.

Go on yerself, Boydie.

I’m sure good looking millionaire and record SPL goal scorer Boyd is panicking about not being allowed into Dens Park, Dundee :D

Back